Please READ *IMPORTANT*

Hey guys! It's been forever since I've uploaded, I know,  and I'm SO sorry.

Due to extenuating circumstances I will not be able to continue writing this story/ finish the GUWM trilogy by myself, so I have a HUGE favor to ask of you guys:

I'm asking for you all to complete the story for me. You need to send it to me via email (brittany.poirier.99@gmail.com) . (MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR WATTPAD NAME IN THE EMAIL. YOUR NAME, TOO, IF YOU'D LIKE, AND WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE TO BE SAID ABOUT YOU BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS) I will go through each of them and pick the one I think best fits the GUWM series.  It can be however many chapters you think are necessary for the story to end, and you will be FULLY credited, don't worry. Please email me RIGHT AWAY if you're interested so I know there are some people willing to be a HUGE help.

I'm sorry that I can't continue this! Believe me, I wish I could!! But then again, I know you all have AMAZING ideas as to how it should end, and I've read a lot of your stories so I know how good you are!!

so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send in chapters. It will mean a lot to me and to readers waiting to find out what happens!

Thanks so much, feel free to comment ideas, recommendations, etc. Again, I'm sorry!!! But I know you guys will do an even better job than I could!

-Brittany