Chapter Seven-Who the hell is he?

Well this is the night after there date, might I add, that was sooooo cute. Anyone else think so? Well I don't want to hold you up. Go on and read the story.

Cori

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Seven

Who the hell is he?

Christina's P.O.V.

                              I don't remember how I got home. All I could remember was being with Daniel the whole night and feeling like I was floating, until about four in the morning.

I roll over in my bed and look at my wall clock. It told me it was around twelve thirty in the after noon. How long had I been sleeping? I look down at the bottom of my bed to find a note.

I sit up to let a curl fall into my face. I push it back and rub my eyes.

I reach for the piece of paper to see it had my name on the face of it. I unfold the paper and see its from my sister, Claire. It read;

Christina, I hope your home safe. If you don't remember you called me. I came and got you from the park, took you home, I HAD TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES, btw that mole on your leg looks weird, you should get that checked out. Anyway next time you get all hopped up on what ever you were on you need to call Sean because I didn't think that when I stopped living with mom and dad I would have to leave my house in the middle of the night to take you home.Call me when you get up.

                                                                                                                                                 Love you, Claire

 I roll over on my side and just think what the hell did happen last night.

I look at my phone and I have twelve notifications.

I take it from my night stand and see I have two calls from Jordan, two from Claire, three texts from Jordan, one from Sydney, and four from Daniel.

I threw my phone to the foot of my bed, then rolled to the floor.

I hit the floor with a thud. I push myself up with a shooting pain going up my arm. I sit on the floor holding my arm for about two minutes before getting up.

I go to use the bathroom, then I find that the house is to silent. Where the hell is everyone. I walk over to moms room and call out "Mom."

I crack the door a little. No one was there. The bed was made and everything was up off the floor.

I go across the hall to Sean's room and push the door open. He isn't there either. I walk over to his bed and sit down.

"Where the hell is everyone," I said to myself. His room looked to neat. I walked over to his desk and knocked a stack of books to the floor. I had to get somebody in here so I went to call Claire.

                                                          ~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So what was wrong with you last night, What did you take acid?" Claire asked me sitting on my bed flipping through my channels.

"No......Maybe.......I don't know, I don't remember anything from last night except being with Daniel, and another thing don't bother my mole there is nothing wrong with it," I said spinning around and rolling my eyes playfully.

She threw a pillow at my head and told me to shut up.

She threw herself back on my pillows and let out a sigh. "Who's this Daniel," she asked eyeing me from the corner of her eye.

I rolled my eyes and said "This guy I met at the beach and we didn't do anything" I said throwing the pillow back at her head.

She sat up and scolded me. "Do you want to get something to eat," I said changing the subject. She looked at me with a mad expression and said "you know I want to go get something to eat."

She jumped up off my bed and pushed past me.

I heard her yell from the bottom of the steps telling me to get her keys and hurry up

We ended up at this small restaurant in little Italy.

"So what's up with you and this Daniel, I saw him yesterday when I came to get you and he wouldn't stop smiling. It was creeping me out," She said with a mouth full of Pasta. Like brother, like sister. 

I rolled my eyes and told her everything. After I was done telling the story, Claire dropped her fork on her plate and just glared at me for about five minutes.

As soon as I started to eat she had to say something.

She asked "So are you two together, or what," after saying that she took her fork into her hand again and took  a big scoop of pasta shoving it into her mouth.

"You are so gross why can't you eat like a lady," I said sitting back into my chair.

Then I heard someone yelling. Someone was yelling my sister's name. I look around but I don't see anyone.

 Then out of no where some scrawny girl is standing at our table with her finger in Claire's face. Claire started to stand up and the girl stepped closer, so Claire pushed her back.

She returned same spot she had been standing in when she came to the table. Claire hit her in her mouth.

The girl scrambled for the door as Claire sat down like nothing just happened.

I stared at her in amazement as I asked "Who the hell was that?"

She stuck her fork in her mouth and said "Tiffany." She said it so nonchalantly, like they were old friends or something.

"Well why was Tiffany  looking for you and screaming," I dug.

She threw her fork down on her plate and glared at me for a second before saying "she thinks I stole her boyfriend from her, when he didn't even like her, now can I eat in peace?"

I sat there in shock. I could hear her mumbling things from across the table. "stupid girls disrupting my lunch..............little annoying brat asking me questions..............stupid  David and his crazy  ex-girlfriends."

I still couldn't believe all of this just happened and she sat there shoveling pasta into her face.

If she's going to ignore it I'm going to ignore it. No use crying over spilled milk.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat. "Can you pass me the Parmesan," I asked Claire.

She slid it across the table toward me. I'm just going to act like nothing happened. I thought to myself.

A moment later the manager came over to our table asking us to leave.

Claire calmly asked for boxes for our food, we agreed to just finish our food home.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~

So Claire the bad ass boyfriend stealer? Love her? Hate her? Tell me what you think. Well as usual I advise you to vommet, and if you don't little ninja monkeys will attack you in your sleep with tiny doll shoes on. I'm not joking I have them on speed dial and they owe me a favor. Well anyways, until next time

                                                                        -CoriAnn