Chapter 20: Terrible End to a Beautiful Day

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I WAS GONE LONGER THAN USUAL! I was brainstorming ways to get this story noticed! It's really hard and frustrating trying to get recognition. It seems everyone like the whole Y/N script thing.

Ex; Princeton: omg xD i luv you

      Y/N: luv y tew bae!

..Yeah -__- Well enjoy, I'll post another since I was gone so long. 

Aaliyah POV

I was wrapped in an old mink blanket, watching the local news. Violet made me a bowl of noodles since I hadn’t been feeling very well. I haven’t been able to accomplish much of anything and I’ve been extremely tired, cold and pale. I don’t think much of it though. I was blowing on a fork full of steaming noodles when someone knocked on the door. I set the noodles on the small table next to the couch I was laying on and rose to open the door. I slowly shuffled to the door and unlatched the lock. Before I could pull the door open, Iridescent pushed her way in with a vibrant smile.

“Why you got pudding face hun?” I giggled.

“House meeting!” She squealed, “House meeting! House meeting! House meeting!”

Violet came out of the kitchen and Adrianna and Aaliyah galloped down the stairs.

“How’d it go?” Violet asked with a gigantic smile, waving around a wooden spoon.

“Why do you have that spoon?...And why are you wearing an apron?” Iri asked.

Violet smiled, “We decided that every day is someone’s day to cook. All this cheap eating out is going to come back to haunt our bodies!”

“Oh, that’s great!” she nodded, “But Jacob and I’s…get together was…amazing.”

Jacob POV

“How was your date with Iridescent?” Roc and Ray asked. When I got home, we all met at the court to play basketball.

“Man, it was too good to be true,” I smiled, shooting the ball from the free throw line.

“What happened?” Craig asked, catching the ball and checking it.

I caught the ball and passed it Roc, we ran down the court and Roc shot the ball.

“Three pointer!” he boasted.

He passed me the ball but I stopped playing, “Everything.”

“Stop being so damn cryptic and tell us!” Ray yelled.

“Alright! Alright!” I sighed.

Iri POV

All the girls awed at my retelling of him describing himself to me.

“I know! He was so sweet about it! He told me so much and with little to no hesitation.”

“What was the most interesting thing he told you?” Adrianna asked.

“Well…”

Jacob POV

“You dumbass! No girl wants to hear about you not being a virgin! That shit hurts their feelings!” Ray scolded.

“She asked!”

“How much you want to bet she regretted asking?”

“Whatever man.”

Iri POV

“I know that was hard to hear,” Aaliyah sighed.

I grimaced at the thought, “I’d be a liar if I said it didn’t hurt a little.”