Chapter Nineteen: Café Rendezvous

Sup guys and gals?! So, I'm looking for a beta and I was wondering if anyone was up for it? Message me if you're seriously interested! Send me a short piece to demonstrate your literate skills and I'll take it from there and let you know if you're the one I'm looking for! Be sure to listen to the song on the side when Jacob begins talking (You'll know when, the song is pretty much his situation). Not much I can say without giving it away! ;x  Thanks so much if you read my rambling!- Please continue to the story(:

Adrianna POV

We were all sitting in the shack, helping Iri with something to wear to the Coffee House.

We all suggested a few more elegant pieces but she insisted on something laid back and comfortable.  She ultimately decided on a tank with a skull on both sides of her body, worn in black combat boots and ripped light blue skinnies. (http://www.polyvore.com/then_there_were_two/set?id=79517447) She slipped her rings on her fingers and latched her bracelets on her wrist, “I’m going take the car if that’s fine.”

“It’s cool, we’re not going anywhere,” Aaliyah smiled.

“We expect details, take notes if you have to,” I smirked.

She rolled her eyes with a slight smile, “Whatever. I’m  heading out. Thanks guys!”

“Keys!” I shouted and tossed her the keys. She caught them with one hand and headed out the front door.

Iri POV

I slid in the driver’s seat and took a deep breath and stuck the key in the ignition. I backed out of the gravel path and turned down the street. I turned on my music player and turned it up.

“Let the rain of what I feel right now come down!” I loudly sang along with a big, bright smile. I stopped at the red light and continued to sing.

“Not knowing how to think! I scream as I begin to sink! My legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground!  I’m reaching for the life within me! How can one man stop this envy?- I thought of just your face, relaxed and floated into space!”

The light turned green, “I wanna swim away but don’t know how! Sometimes it feels just like I’m falling into the ocean!”

I pulled into the café and nodded my head to the song.

“Into the ocean, end it all.”

I pulled the key out and stepped out the car and locked it. After adjusting my cloths, I strolled up to the café and looked around for Jake.

A small smile tugged on my lips when I spotted him and walked over but it quickly faded once I saw how serious his face looked.

“My favorite color is green. I condition my hair every day. I love romantic comedies and I hate rainy days.”

I was confused and looked at him, lost.

“I carry Chap Stick everywhere I go, I’m terrible at parking, I hate the color yellow and-“

“Wait,” I interrupted, “What are you doing?”

“You said you didn’t know me, I want to change that.”

I sat back in the booth and cocked my head to the side. Jacob Perez is so fucking persistent. He is honestly dedicated and refuses to give up on me. He could have any girl but he genuinely wants nothing to do with anyone but me.

“…Jacob…”

“Let me finish.” He smiled.

I nodded and he continued with a smile this time, “I love old school rock and roll, my biggest fear is being bald and spiders are scary as shit.”