Chapter Two

[comment, comment, please comment! Thanks May<3]

Chapter Two

            Training was rough, just as I thought it would be.  Today was just the basics; we didn’t really get into what we’ll need to learn for pilot duty.

            Even though we will be sitting in a ship when we fight, Officer Foxer thinks everyone needs to be physically fit.  So today and every morning after is for lifting and general strength training.  I am not weak, but I’m definitely not the strongest.  Needless to say, I am very sore right now.

            And I reek.  Holy monkeys! I need new de-od.  I grabbed my stuff and headed off to the showers. 

            “Get out of the way! Fag!” Grady shoved me to the side as I walked down the hall. Oh man did that word grate on my nerves.

            What a dick.

            Guess I am going to have to deal with his shit somehow.  Most likely I will sit back and take it like I always do.  I don’t much care for confrontation.  I know what you’re thinking, he doesn’t like to fight, but he is going to be a fighter pilot for the rangers? The thing is I just don’t like to start things if I can avoid it.  And with the ESDR I am solely on the defense.  So I only fight when we are attacked or threatened.  Makes sense to me anyway.

            So as I showered I thought of the many evil things I would love to do to that guy, none of which I’d have the guts to do, but hey what’s the harm in dreaming. 

            I could report his ass to the bored.  They don’t tolerate harassment in the academy.  Why wouldn’t they? Because, if by chance we end up on the same team in the future, they want our attention to be focused on the threat in front of us, not on each other.

           Or, I could hire someone to kick his ass, maybe a bit extreme but I like it.  Better yet, a gay ass kicker! HA that would really stick it to him, not only was a gay man a better pilot but also stronger than him!  Too bad I wasn’t stronger, and an extreme rule follower.  It can really be a curse sometimes.

          Oh!  I could sabotage his training ship! Make his rank drop so low he gets kicked out of the Academy. 

          “I hope I’m not the one that violent glare is meant for.” I just about jumped out of my skin.  I thought I was the only one in here.

           I glanced a few stalls over, and then felt my whole body blush.  Of course it would have to be a naked Logan Foxer to enter my view. 

          Thankfully the stall walls go from about my shoulder level to just bellow my knees.  That means even though I can see more of his chest, I can’t embarrass myself by staring at his lower member.  Because I would, I really have no self control here.

         As it was my eyes kept traveling to his pecks.  Mmm, I really would like to follow those drops of water.

         I cleared my throat, “N-no, sir,” I giggled nervously.  Oh great, I sound like a fool.  Not only do I have to be smaller than most of the pilots here but now I sound like a little girl!

        “Well that’s a comfort.  By the looks of how raw you scrubbed that skin of yours I’d say you really want to hurt something, or someone.” 

        I tore my eyes off of his chest for a moment and looked down.  Huh, he’s right, my body wasn’t just red from blushing before, I basically took off a layer of skin.

        “Just a little irritated I guess, Officer Foxer.” 

        “Better get some tougher skin, pun intended, if you are that irritated after one day.”   With that he shut off his shower grabbed a towel and walked out.  Without wrapping it around his waist I might add.  And yes, before you ask, I did enjoy the view.  Oh my dimples. 

         I realized what I was doing and quickly looked around the showers.  Phew, no one was here to see that. Man, no one was here! If I had the guts I could have made a move on that sexy naked man! Well I don’t any way, and I would have most likely gotten turned down I’m sure.  There is no way that man can be gay.  I mean he doesn’t act gay, not that that means anything really, because I don’t act any typical way either.  But I would not want to embarrass myself like that unless I knew 110% that we were on the same team.

        I finished my shower and headed back to my room.  Day dreaming again of course, but the subject was different.  All I saw was the hunky Officer Foxer, bare to the world, in front of me.  Uh oh, I need to stop this daydream.  I still need to go to the hall for dinner and I can’t do that with my friend popping up to say hi.