Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Well, I just have to say my next few weeks were very interesting. Let me start off by saying that once again, Grady Stevens is a mega ass. That day started like the past couple had, weights. It wasn't so bad really, just basic exercise. It's not like we need massive bulking muscles. However, the guys who had muscles in the first place seemed to like to show off to the different officers that wandered through.

So we were scattered about the lifting area, doing our sets and reps. I am not a very strong person as I might have mentioned earlier, so my weights were about 15 lbs. tops. I know, weak. But anyway, on to why Grady is a grade A prick.

While I was working the legs press, I happen to glance over to my left, just because I saw movement. Of all the other recruits around, it had to be Grady moving around that caught my attention. He was removing the weights from his machine, which meant he was bending over. Just as looked however, he straightened out with a weight and turned around. He caught my eye and stormed over.

Loudly, so that everyone in the surrounding area could hear, "You were checking out my ass you fucking faggot ass pervert!"

"What? I was not!" I denied, I mean I love a good ass just as much as the next guy, but really had just looked over. Honest!

"Whatever, FAG!" He turned to walk away, but not before smirking and adding his 30 lbs. weight right on top of mine. It was right as my legs were stretched out causing my legs to drop and fall back into me.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

"Stevens, watch what you say, the Academy has rules against bigotry." One of the standing officers stated.

"Yes, sir." I heard him mumble as I struggled out of the machine. He may hate me, but he doesn't care enough to get kicked out I guess.

"Looking pretty weak there, Falcon. Need someone with muscle to help you out?" I looked up to see a cocky looking smirk on the face of my training officer.

Seriously!? I was already pissed from the Grady situation. My face was red and sweating with my obvious struggle to free myself. "I got it." I snapped.

God, could that smirk get any smugger. I just wanted to smack it off his face, or lick it. That last thought had me blushing, which intern made me groan in frustration.

Logan chuckled and leaned over the weights. "Aw, looks like you could use a strong man to take care of you." With that somewhat cryptic remark, he lifted to weight of with ease, and strode away.

What the hell? Was that what I think it was? I could have sworn that Officer Foxer just threw a line at me.

No. That couldn't be, most likely he was enjoying the fact that he could show off some and flex his, I must say impressive, muscles. Just wanted to boost his ego a bit more I bet. I mean I get how I made it totally possible. I am the top right now, but he was the top too when he went through training, and he is way stronger.

***

After that is was all just normal training. Until the next week that is. We made it through weights unfazed, but then it was time for our flight module training. We each sit in this training ship that has the complete workings of the ships we will, hopefully, be flying someday.

It is basically a virtual attack that we had to fight in. I mean most days it was just basic target training, but we've been told that at the end of each week, today, we would be set up on the fight mode and try to get as much points as possible. These points and the scores from your trainer are what determine your rank.

And before you even think it, no it is not a level up type of system where you start at easy and slowly work your way up to difficult. They only have one setting, which is nearly impossible. They want you to be agitated and frustrated and nervous. To help simulate the real thing I suppose.

Well I was doing my best which is better then some, but still sucked majorly. I only hit about one in every 30 ships that flew past shooting at me. My damage was sky rocketing. "Shit!" I was sweating bullets and cursing like a steam shipper moving through the asteroids.

"You're losing it Falcon." My com relayed. "Mister top ranked can't hold his head when faced with stress."

Shut up, Foxer! Each module was being monitored by the training officer, you know so that they can make comments on you progress, or criticize your lack of. Or in Logan's case, reprimand your use of poor language apparently.

"Do you need me save your ass, Falcon?" There was a co-op switch so you can fight the simulation with others, making it more real life.

God his cocky attitude really gets annoying.

"I'll tell you what you can do with my ass." I murmured. If you asked me whether I wanted him to kiss it in a mean way or a sexual way, it changes daily; right now I'm definitely leaning towards mean.

"Oh, really?" He chuckled.

Oh, shit! I flushed and missed the next five ships. I forgot the coms work both ways. Well that's really embarrassing and probably not a good thing to say to your Officer.

Thankfully the day was over after that. So I showered all the sweat and grim off.

***

So the new week has started, and I was not looking forward to more weights. They really do suck when you have to mess with it every single day, even when we don't do any other training, like during the weekend.

I was focusing on my reps, using my max, hoping to bulk up a bit so I didn't have to feel like such a weakling. The next thing I knew, arms were wrapping around me, sliding down to my, wrists. I shivered at the contact, which is weird. I mean I know I've had a major dry spell lately, but this was new.

"You have to move your arms in full range." My breathing accelerated at that voice. Foxer. He was guiding my arms. His breath moved passed my ear and cheek. It was all I could do to suppress the shiver moving up my spine. "Try not to let your wrists bend."

"O-ok," I mumbled to myself.

He moved away then, but not before lightly running his hands back up my arms.

Alright, WHAT WAS THAT!?

Ok, ok. It was just my training officer doing his job and training me how to do proper curls. Right?

[comment if you can, thanks May<3]