Chapter Eleven

Angel,

It had been four Months since I got pregnant and we went into hiding, Ryan and I got married, and my belly now had a very noticeable bulge protruding about five inches from my normal look.

Ryan pulled up my shirt and kissed my belly making me giggle, "No, it tickles!"

He trailed up my belly to my ribs, then cheek, then my lips and kissed me softly, "I love you..."

I just smiled like a total goof and kissed him back, "I love you more..."

"Matter of opinion..." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I felt our baby kick, "Ow..."

He chuckled, "It's okay..." And smoothed out my hair.

"You try being human and carrying a wolf baby then," I smirked, a mental picture of Ryan being prego popping into my head. I shook my head, as did he and shuddered at the thought.

"Nah..." We said together.

"Come on..." He smiled mischievously pulling me up.

"What?"

"It's a surprise..." He grinned, "Close your eyes."

I did and Ryan pulled me into another room.

"Open," he breathed into my ear.

As I opened my eyes a saw a small baby blue cradle in front of me, fit with stars and a moon hanging down from it, "R-Ryan... It's perfect..." My eyes started to tear up, "Perfect..."

The next month is when I finally had the baby, and through much, much pain and exhaustion, I managed to live through it.

 "What should we name her...?" Ryan asked as he cradeled both the baby and I in his lap.

"How about Mya?" I asked softly nestling my head into the nook of his neck.

He smiled at me, "Perfect."

After we named Mya I started to get a little worried, every night I would have nightmares about the night Ryan and I left.

...there was a message on the door, 'We. Will. Not. Stop. Until. She. Is. Ours'...

"Could they have possibly meant Mya...?" I muttered to myself as I suddenly heard her crying from her cradle.

"Ryan?" I called.

No answer...

"Ryan?" I said again as I walked over and picked her up. I hushed her slightly and held her close, "It's okay Mya..." I cooed.

Mya quit crying.

"Ryan...?"

Nothing...

"Anyone..." I said wandering the halls.

"Hey..." Someone said behind me.

I spun around and held Mya close, Who-"

"Give her up," they ordered holding out their hands. I couldn't see who it was due to their black hoodie.

I stepped back, "Touch my baby... And I swear to God I'll kill you."

"Oh come on 'A' I don't have all day..." He growled.

I froze, "R-Regan...?"

He pulled back his hood, "No duh, who else?"

He eyed my baby again.

"Stay back!" Ryan, help! I mentally screamed out to him. It's Regan, he wants Mya!

Ryan,

Angel sent me her mental message so hard that it actually hurt my brain and made me keel over in pain.

I clutched my head trying to make sense of the words she sent me. "No!" I yelled running back to the house.

"Ange?" I called out as soon as I got to the door.

I blasted through and headed up the two flights of stairs to where My Angel's would be.

"Angel?" I said as I rounded a corner, "Where?" I saw them, "Regan..." I fumed as I saw him reach for my kid.

"Ryan?" I could hear the smile in her voice as she started stepping back towards me. "He want's Mya... That's who he meant, not me."

I stepped forward and made Regan stop in his tracks, "Stay. Away. From. Us."

He struggled to step forward, but only managed to take a step back, "Damn you Ryan... I can't..."

"Touch Ange now? I know... As long as she's with me and Mya is within her arms you're plans, whatever they are, are done for."

"I'll find a way..." He said backing up, "I will."

Then he was gone.

"Thank you Ryan..." I said turning to him and cradling Mya between me and him, I didn't even bother asking why Regan couldn't touch me now. I guessed it was because Ryan and I completed the Mating process which prevented enemy's of the opposite gender from approaching you.