Chapter Two

Angel,

"Come on," Ryan said opening the door for me.

Ryan tried to put his arms around me but I pushed him away, "Don't."

He cocked his head sadly and lead me into what was apparently his house, which I've got to admit was pretty charming.

"What about my belongings?" I asked looking around.

"They're already here," he answered walking into what I assumed was his living room.

"Well where exactly is here?" I asked looking back at the door, my hand slowly reaching for the handle.

Suddenly Ryan was behind me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ryan let me go! I screamed.

Ryan ignored me and started walking up his stairs.

"Ryan!" I yelled. "Put. Me. Down!"

"Not. A. Damn. Chance." He hissed walking into what was now, most likely, my room.

Ryan tossed me on the bed and held me down while staring into my eyes.

I swallowed and bit my lip nervously. I saw Ryan's eyes become a shade darker as he leaned closer, making me push my head back into the pillows behind me.

He chuckled and kissed me full on the mouth.

"Ryan!" I squeaked trying to push him off me.

He pushed me down on the bed securely enough so I couldn't move.

Get off! I thought to him as he kissed me again, the action making me feel like I was actually set on fire.

Ryan! I screamed.

He pulled back only to pick me up and walk into the bathroom which had a giant bath that was big enough to be called a medium sized swimming pool, and it was running.

My eyes suddenly became wide, "Ryan no!" I yelled as he stepped in making water splash everywhere.

When Ryan re-broke the surface of the water I instantly started coughing, but worse, I had wrapped my arms around his neck for security.

 I blushed and looked down trying to disengage my hands, which to my surprise, didn't budge, at all. Crap... I thought blushing again.

"Can't let go can you?" He asked brushing his lips against my forehead.

I shivered and couldn't help but lean into him. Jesus, what's wrong with me! I thought pulling back.

Ryan looked at me curiously, "Nothing's wrong with you."

"Stay out of my head Ryan!" I snapped disengaging myself from him and plopping down into the water.

"Ange..." He said, he smile falling.

"No," I said turning around and wading out of the pool.

About halfway to the edge Ryan scared me by grasping my waist and pulling me back to him, which really shouldn't have scared me that he did it with total discretion, after all he is the Alpha... "No is right Ange," he whispered in my ear as he pulled me back and smashed his lips to mine.

"Ryan!" I screamed reaching down into the water for my shoe, pulling it up and smacking him upside the head with it several times.

Finally Ryan let me go but not before kissing me one last time.