Chapter One

Angel,

Oh God, I thought as I stared at the black waves that were rushing towards me. I was paralyzed.

"Please, not again," I sobbed as I saw Sebastian, my brother, run forward to hold back the waters.

"Run!" He yelled back holding his hands up to the waves, I stepped forward then everything was awash in white as I snapped out of my dream.

"God damn it!" I yelled hitting my pillow, He was so close that time...

I got up and walked over to the shower rubbing my eyes, dried tears falling into my sink. Gross... I thought running the water and washing my hands.

I dried off my hands then walked over to my door and grabbed my shower towel. I started running the water until it reached the right temperature and pulled on the shower head to start the flow. I undressed and took my shower, washing away all thoughts of the dream.

"Hey," someone said as I stepped out and pulled my towel around me.

"What the hell!" I screamed twirling around, "Carson! What the crap dude!" I yelled making sure nothing was showing.

"Well good morning to you too," He chuckled as I pushed him out of my bathroom. "Hey wait, I was wonder-" I slammed the door in Carson's face as he turned back around to ask whatever he was going to ask.

I felt my heart beat thump against my chest from embarrassment.

"I can wait..." I heard him say form the other side of my door.

Oh crap, I forgot my clothes on my bed! "Hey Carson, could you hand me my clothes?" I asked sweetly through the door.

"Maybe," He answered.

"Come on Carson, please?" I begged through the door.

"Fine..." I heard him mutter. After about a minute I heard him knock on my door but when I opened it My Mate Ryan was standing there holding my clothes and Carson was sitting on my bed.

"What the heck?" I said looking from Carson to Ryan, "Why the hell are you here?" I asked coldly as he handed me my clothes.

Ryan looked hurt but smiled softly and shooed Carson out of the room.

"Oh shit." I quickly closed the door and locked it.

I heard him sigh in frustration, "Come on Ange," he said trying the handle, "Please just let me in."

"No!" I yelled changing into my clothes.

"Angel... Please..." He said.

"Ha! Try again!" I snapped pulling on my pants.

"Ange don't make me do this" He said tapping on the door.

"Do what, break down my door again?" I asked fixing my shirt.

"I won't have to if you just let me in, God damn it Ange, please!" He begged pounding his fist once on the door to prove his point.

"Just leave Ryan," I said braiding my hair then hanging my towel back on the door.

"No."

I rested my head against the door.

"Let me in or the door's going," he told me.

"Why?" I asked softly.

Ryan,

"Why?" she asked softly.

My wolf growled internally, Mate, It kept saying. "Because I need you..." I finally answered.

"Really?" She answered sarcastically, "You can try that again too."

"Ange..." I looked up, "That's it door's coming down." I backed up a few feet.

Angel,

As soon as I heard him back up I was over hiding next to the cupboard so I wouldn't get hit by the debris.

I heard him ask one more time, "Ange, open the door."

I didn't answer but instead slunk back further into my hiding place, waiting for the crash.

I heard a big crack as the door erupted into pieces on the floor, "Ange?" Ryan walked over and checked the window giving me the opportunity to bolt from the room.

"Ryan let me go!" I screamed as he turned around and grabbed me by my waist.

"Not a damn chance," he growled in my ear.

I tried to kick him in the groin but completely failed as he shifted his arms to hold me bridal style. "Ryan!" I screamed, "Let. Me. Go!"

I tried to punch him in the face but before I could he shifted me again, only this time over his shoulder. "Damn you!" I yelled kicking out.

Ryan grabbed the bottom of my pant legs and held them together, "Stop fussing!"

"No!" I yelled squirming as much as humanly possible.

"What are you? A worm?" He asked walking out of my room, my hands shot out and grabbed the door frame.

"Carson, help!" I screamed  as Ryan easily pulled me from the doorway.

"What now?" Carson asked as he walked into the hall. "What the-? Ryan!" He yelled coming towards us.

My hands beat at Ryans back as he headed toward the door, "No! Let go!"

Stop fussing! he yelled into my head.

Screw you Ryan! I yelled back.

"Come on Ryan, just put her down," Carson asked.

I looked at Carson like he had just grown another head, "You're asking politely?"

What do you expect? He's the Alpha! He answered.

"Nice try Carson," Ryan said stopping by the door.

"Thanks," he said sarcastically, "But where exactly are you planning to take her?"

I covered my face with my hands, "Carson?"

"Yeah?" He said looking up at me.

"No offence but you're a fucking idiot" I finished.

"Glad to know..." He said softly.

"You already know where Carson," Ryan said.

Carson bit his lip when Ryan said that.

"Carson?" I said looking at him hopefully. Please...

"Sorry Ange, can't." He said stepping back.

"Say goodbye," Ryan told me as he opened the door. I just looked down, tears falling from my eyes as he walked out of the house

"Dont cry Angel," Ryan said softly as he put his car in gear.

I shifted in my seat so I could stare out the window and sob quietly to myself.