Annabeth

"What. Were. You. Thinking?" Annabeth demanded to Leo, Frank and Percy as they cowered in a corner of a room. "If Goode knew you were having parties all night on school nights, you would be expelled on the spot."

"We just wanted to be popular-" Leo managed, but Piper cut them off.

"That's not how you get popularity! You have to earn it!" She cried, wringing her hands. "And holding parties is only for desperate people who want to try and become awesome!"

"I'm sorry, Annabeth." Percy mumbled. "So sorry."

"Me too." Frank said, his big face all red and he wouldn't look at them.

"Ditto. Leo said, trying to avoid Annabeth's death glare.

"Percy, as punishment for your deeds, you need to finish reading the playscript for A Midnight's Summer Dream, and give me an overview. And no using my laptop. And i'm not kissing you until you finish." Annabeth said sternly. 

Percy paled considerably.

"Frank, I know you hate math, so I bought you an IP math workbook!" Annabeth said sweetly, smiling. "You have two weeks to finish it, starting tomorrow."

Frank moaned and groaned about the horrible aspects of algebra and geometry.

"And Leo?" Annabeth asked. He jerked his head with a start and looked at her. "You have the same punishment as Percy except I have to confiscate your tool belt for a month."

Leo looked like he was going to faint.

Jason stood large-eyed in the hallway watching them. "I have to remember never to get on Annabeth's bad side." He mumbled.

"You don't." Piper remarked, joining her boyfriend on the sidelines.

Annabeth left the three boys to themselves and gracefulyy glided to her own room, smiling. "That'll teach them." She mumbled.

"Yep." Piper agreed. "That'll teach them."

Following the party incident yesterday,the boys had cleaned up every single bit of the mansion, dutifully started on their tasks, and were downright moping.

"Jason?" Annabeth asked in the living room when they were alone. "If I catch you helping anyone on their tasks, I'll make sure you get one of your own. They're not so hard, either. I've already finished everything I assigned the boys."

"Says the daughter of Athena." Jason replied under his breath.

"I heard that!" Annabeth cried. "I'm warning you, Jason Grace, that this is your first strike. And three strikes and you are out."

"Sorry!" Jason interjected hastily. "Must have slipped out. Sorry."

"You better be." Annabeth muttered.

 "He didn't mean it."  Piper said, coming down the stairs. "But the boys are so- ugh- immature!"

"What did they do?" Annabeth asked with a bored tone.

"Leo went on his knees and started begging me to help him because it was torture and he needed his tool belt." Piper said.

"Wow." Jason said, wide-eyed. "And has anyone seen Hazel?"

"Yes." Annabeth said. "She was in the library the whole time."

"I can't beleive I missed her!" Jason said. "I didn't notice she was missing."

Annabeth snorted. "This is the Percy side of Jason." She remarked. Piper giggled.

"Hey!" Jason remarked. And the duo burst out of laughter at the look on his face.

People reading this, I know it's short. The next chapters will hopefully be longer, okay? So please don't kill me.

Okay! The excitement is over, and is slowly dying down. This was meant to be a short story anyways. I think I'll stop at twenty or twenty five chapters.

I'm already thinking of a sequel, titled the Seven in College, where it targets Part One, The Three in NYC, Part Two, The Two in NYU, and Part Three, Annabeth in Harvard.

Okay, enough of that. I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier, but 1. I woke up at nine, and 2. My computer was refusing to let me publish this. So destroy my computer if you're mad at me.

@ReadMeRight, Please send it to me. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

@PercabethKickPandas, when will you P.M. me?

@ChickensLikeFlying, You're a ArrowHead. Get it? LOL.

@MyDevotedFans, I love you too. 

So now is the time announce that my expectations have gotten higher, and this time fifteen comments and votes cuz' I need time to write the next chappie. Please don't rush me.

Okay, here's a really lame joke that I'll do to get the awkwardness out of the air.

Q: What did the mouse tell the computer on May 12?

A dedication to the one and only person who can first answer this. Hint: It's something to do with moms.

And now, my wonderful friends reading this. Please remember to be acting like a know-it-all in honor of Hermione Granger meeting Annabeth Chase.

As I once said, I don't always act like an annoying know-it-all, just 99.99% of the time. :)

Good morning, dear friends. And Allison Zhu, if you're reading this, contact me on Wattpad and get an account.

Harry Potter, if you're reading this, Hermione Granger is stalking you. :P

Percy Jackson, if you see this, that means the Stolls have installed a trap of purple goo above your head.

Pollyanna Whittier, stop playing the 'glad' game. You're driving me crazy.

Rachel Pye, I have stole your cat Pinky and will not return her until you give me Ginger.

People who bother to finish reading this, snow is blue. 

I recently went to the Mount Shast Region and played in snow in the middle of summer. The sun was beating hard on us and we were having snowball fights and everything. It was awesome.

Okay! I'm done with my rant. 

           Best regards,

                    Alyson Yang.