Leo the boss and failed date #1

Here's some little triology side stories to the original plot, about Leo the boss and the three first commenters from the last chapter (and Reyna!!).

But first, I've noticed that the quality of my stories have drained- A LOT. So if you're expecting crap from me, here it is. If you weren't, sorry, so I'll try to write better later. Meh.

Dedicated to @plushy67 for creating Eva Miller. I have a space for one more date for Leo, so contact me if you want to create a character!

Anyways, back into the story. I had writers block for like a month, so I'm so sorry for not updating. But luckily, a spark of creativity caught me and here I present you my load randomness crap! XD ;) :P

After failing to court Hazel (again) and getting a black eye from Frank, Leo decided he was through with the love goddess's plan. And so he heeded to get a girlfriend.

In school, there was finally some girls that actually noticed him, so he used that for his advantage. Flirt time = new girlfriend.

One girl caught his attention. Eva Miller, the bold girl who resembled Thalia so much. She had cropped straight black hair, and blue eyes that seemed like they looked beyond everyone else and into the galaxies up high.

One day, he summoned up his courage, took a deep breath, and steered himself to go and walk up to her. She was sitting alone at her table, pecking at some disgusting cafeteria food, looking bored.

"Er... hi?" He asked nervously. "You're Eva Miller... right?" His hands kept shaking. Stop Leo. You're only asking her to hang out with you. It's not like you're asking her to marry you.

"Yes?" Eva asked questionably. She seemed confused that anyone would ever want to be seen with her. Leo wondered why anyone ignored such a pretty face.

"Well... um... you're really... pretty..." He paused, his voice quavering a bit. Taking a deep breath, he tried again. "Will you hang out with me... afterschool?"

Eva seemed flattered that he liked her. Scanning his form, she shrugged. "Sure." She said, her mouth revealing a hint of a smile. "Where?"

"Um... why don't we... grab a snack at that cafe?" He asked, blushing. She was way out of his league, and...

"Okay. I'll meet you there." Eva smiled, showing brilliant white teeth. "Goodbye, er..."

"Leo." Leo finished, grinning like a maniac. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Leo waited for the bell to ring. He anxiously wanted to hang out afterschool with Eva, and see that brilliant smile of her's again. Not to mention her hair, and her skin... he shook his head. He was getting distracted.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!

It did, and he stepped confidently out of the classroom. Annabeth stopped him. "Where you going? We're supposed to go to Paul's classroom!"

Leo stopped dead. He had forgotten about the mode of transport home. "Oh shit." He swore under his breath. "Eva..."

But it was too late. The flash of light consumed him, and he was sucked back home to the mansion.

The next day, Leo stepped nervously into campus. A flash of black stopped him, and he saw Eva looking at him suspiciously.

"Where were you?" She demanded, sounding a little hurt. "I waited for you for like an hour and you never showed up!"

"I'm sorry." Leo said, looking down. "It's just that..."

"What?" Eva yelled. A bunch of people stared at them and started gossipping. Leo turned red. He had never liked being the center of attention.

"I couldn't, Eva!" He cried. "It backfired on me. It's a long story, but I couldn't! Of course I wanted to, but I couldn't!!"

Eva looked at him. "What do you mean! I don't believe you!"

He sighed. "You're not going to believe me? I don't lie, Eva, ever. I don't."

Eva looked down. "Really?" She asked, a bit doubtfully. "But I don't understand it. What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you." Leo said. "I'm sorry, Eva. If you don't think you can handle a non-afternoonish relationship, I think it's going to be over for us." The word sounded sacred against his tongue.

He dragged her to a corner and explained everything. About being a demigod, how the gods got them to Goode...

"Are you sure?" Eva exclaimed. "That's such a wild story!" Thunder boomed, and suddenly her blue eyes lit up in fright.

"It's true." Leo said. "And you can't risk angering the gods. They are real." The sky shook again.

"Alright." Eva said. "But let me do something first, before we part." She grabbed Leo and kissed him on the lips. He became a statue, staring dreamily into the distance. "Goodbye, Leo. I'll see you sometime soon. Omnia Sol. Let your heart be staid." She winked, and Leo watched her silhouette disappear amongst the other students at Goode.

He felt strangely lonely, and gave a small wave as he too was sucked into the crowd. 

So now, this is failed date number one. Don't worry, I won't ever make Leo date a fictional character, though.

He'll end up with- *Annabeth puts a hand over my mouth* "Don't tell! It's a secret!"

*Manages to get hand off my mouth* Um... fine. Sorry Lazel shippers, but it's going to be Ley-

Annabeth: Shut up!

Me: Sorry. I mean nobody- er, yeah... Nobody!

Leo: *Pops out of nowhere* Hey!

Me: ... I think I should go now...