Jason

The days flew by, slowly at first, then quickly again, as the summer green slowly morphed into fall orange, red, and yellow. It was the eve of August 17th, however, when the demigods first got a message from the gods.

Jason sat on the end of the dining table, holding hands with Piper, while Annabeth took the head, sneaking glances at Percy, who was next to Piper and Frank. They were slowly eating pepperoni pizza (except cheese, for Piper) and Leo's pizza was on fire, making Hazel edge closer to Annabeth.

"Whaddoyoushinkwahabbenwenweegodoschew?" Leo asked, his mouth stuffed with burnt pizza. Clearing his throat and swallowing the black mass inside his mouth, he repeated his question. "What do you think will happen whe we go to school?"

Piper shrugged, fiddling with the cheese on her plate. "Maybe the gods will send us a message or something like that." She offered.

Jason thought about it. Maybe some god would Iris-Message them, or leave them a message, or even call them on Annabeth's cell phone.

"Wait- LEO! WHY IN HADES DID YOU SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE??" Piper's loud shreik rang through the building as the acrid smell of smoke burned Jason's lungs and his eyes.

Just as quickly, the fire disappeared, leaving no sign of it's presence, and left a crisp and unscorched letter on the table.

It took forever to read, but Jason managed to make it out at the end:

Dear Peter Johnson, Annie Belle Carson, Priscilla McDonald, John Green, Harriet Letterman, Leonardo Vexter, and Finnick Wang,

You will attend school at exactly 8:20 in the morning. Aphrodite will dress you up in the morning. NOTE: YOU CANNOT DRESS IN DIFFERENT CLOTHES THEN WHAT YOU ARE WEARING EXCEPT FOR GYM.

             Thank you for your patience!
                                             Hermes, Messenger of the gods.

"Dionysus must have done the names." Annabeth said, eyeing the paper with disapproval. "He called be Annie Bell Carson. What kind of name is that?:

"Oh, at least you have it easy. I'm Priscilla McDonald, for Hades' sake!" Piper said, wrinkling her nose. Leo stifled a laugh. "Shut up, Leonardo Vexter."

"John Green. That sounds like some kinda florist here, or maybe a child of Demeter." Percy joked, reading the letter slowly. "Cereal! Go and eat cereal!" He mimicked a old woman's high pitched tones.

"Oh, you are so on, Peter Johnson." Jason laughed back. "I mean like your name reminds me of Bacchus, for some reason."

"That's offensive!" Percy mock gasped, clutching his hand to his chest and his face of pretend horror. Annabeth swatted his hand away.

"Stop being such a drama queen!" She sounded amused and annoyed at the same time. Percy fake pouted and did something that surprised them all- well, not really, but it still was kinda out of the blue: he leaned over and kissed Annabeth.

"PDA! EWW! GROSSNESS ALERT!!!" Leo shouted, running around in circles and his hair on fire. Piper and Hazel rolled their eyes.

"Boys." They said, getting up together, and leaving the room. Frank, who Jason forgot was still in the room, got up awkwardly and left, which left Jason alone with a screaming Leo and Percy & Annabeth still making out.

Jason got up in boredom, pushing away his unfinished pizza on the table, deciding he'd eat it later. He slowly made his way up the stairs, his feet dragging against the wooden platforms.

He creaked open his door and was in for a surprise: there was a black backpack on the desk, and it was filled with school supplies.

"Cool." He said, plopping himself on the bed. He could here it groaning from the impact, but he ignored it.

He heard snickers coming from the other room. Not bothering to figure out what was happening, he found the Ancient Architecture Book in Latin he borrowed from Annabeth and started reading for fun.

... One hour later...

Jason slammed the book shut after admiring the ancient magic rectangles and pentagons. Pythagoras was a genius son of Athena.

It was getting late, and his eyelids flickered. Yawning, Jason fell asleep in his clothes, not even bothering to change.

* * *

Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!

Jason muttered a few curses to his alarm, then hauled himself up with his iron bedstead. He looked like he was wearing light blue jeans and a dark green T-shirt with no logo. He hopped off the bed to tie his sneakers and stood up.

"Stupid alarm clock." He mumbled, stretching his sore arms and legs. Going to the bathroom, he washed his tired face with cold water and immediately woke up.

He brushed his teeth and hopped downstairs to grab a meal. As he lagged down each stair, he wondered what the others were wearing.

Percy had on darker jeans then Jason and a light blue shirt with three ultramarine stripes running near the collar. Frank had on a dark purple Hi, I'm Canada shirt, and he had a oversized pair of Lexi's. Leo was dressed in a simple brown, long sleeved shirt and black running shorts. Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel were dressed identically in Juicy Couture tunics that went to their mid-thighs and jeans.

"Hi. Your pizza's in the fridge, and you have five minute to gorge it down. We just finsished eating." Percy said, smirking, linking hands with Annabeth/

Jason heated up his unfinished pizza in the microwave and started to eat. But before the last bite, Jason was sucked into a vortex of spinning colors...