Percy

Percy could only remember Zeus announcing they had to go to school and a black vortex before he went to sleep. But when he woke up, he was exceptionally tired.

He opened his eyes to find him on a bed with a clean mattress and pale blue sheets. The room was painted an aquamarine shade, and all the furniture was a deep turquoise. There were sky windows, and it looked around dawn.

Percy got up unsteadily and groaned. His head was throbbing for some strange reason, and he crouched downwards to find some iced water in the mini fridge near his bed.

He found a container of bottled water not quite frozen yet, and dumped it on his head until it was empty. Much better.

He stood up, feeling newly energized, and walked toward the door until he saw his reflection from the polished door handle.

"What in Hades am I wearing?" Percy mumbled, looking downwards. He had on ripped blue jeans like what Thalia usually wore, and a black leather hoodie. He had no idea how he hadn't noticed that before.

Ripping off the hoodie and the ragged pants, he found a clean Camp T-shirt that smelled alright and regular jeans, a little saggy, but it would do. He then proceeded into the bathroom and tried to flatten his hair with the tap water.

Percy opened the door and stepped into a a huge hall, complete with custard yellow paint and an elegant red carpet. A crystal chandelier hung sparkling on the ceiling, and curtained windows were all around. He touched a curtain gingerly and could tell it was velvet from the way the soft fabric scraped his skin.

Next to the window closest to him was a door that read in white on black (best for dyslexic eyes) Annabeth Chase. Smirking, he pushed opened the door gently.

He was greeted with a catalog of gray. The whole room seemed to be from an old-fashioned movie, the ones which were no color. The only bright splashes were from the closet, the sky windows, and a flash of blond on the bed.

Moving closer, he could see the face of Annabeth smiling, her chest puffing in and out, in and out. He kept on stepping forward until his knees were touching the bed, and his girlfriend's face was in expanded view.

"Annabeth." He whispered in her ear. "Annabeth." She shook a little bit and rolled over, groaning something he couldn't fathom.

Percy was out of options. He could either 1. Shake Annabeth awake and have her kill him or 2. Spray Annabeth with water and have her kill him. Both had very gruesome endings.

Giving up, he slipped out of the room and moved on. Another plaque said Jason Grace. Smiling, Percy opened the door to enter.

"Whoah." Was all he could say. The room was an shocking yellow. Just staring at it too long made Percy's eyes water.

On the bed Jason was sleeping calmly. Smirking, Percy moved over and shook Jason hard. Suddenly Jason's eyes flew open and he tried to grab his coin from his pocket.

Percy realized that Jason wasn't wearing any fashion statement, just a purple T-shirt and worn jeans. Lucky duck. He thought.

"Dude, it's me. Wake up." Percy said, turning to leave. He heard Jason mutter a few curses, and chuckling, left to scare his next victim.

It turned out it was Piper who Percy had to wake up next. As soon as he twisted the doorknob, he realized Piper would not be happy with her room.

It was all pink, ranging from a reddish color to the palest peach. There was a makeup table stacked with items begging to be used, and Piper was sleeping on a heart-shaped bed with pillows full of pink unicorns and crowns and lipstick marks.

As soon as he was sure Katropis was not in reach of Piper (She was almost as vicious as Annabeth, that girl), he sneaked up to her and willed tap water to splash onto her. She woke up immediately.

"PERCY JACKSON I"M GOING TO-" She started, but he hushed her with his hand. Smiling, he pointed at her clothes.

"Before you kill me, look at what you're wearing first." He said, trying to push down his laughter. She had on a hot pink ballgown style dress, with roses embedded on the top and her hair in a braid with a pink hairband. She gasped.

"Consider yourself lucky this time, Jackson." Piper said, stalking to her closet to change. Percy closed the door almost collapsing in laughter.

Leo Valdez hung on the doorway of a charred door. Opening the door, he saw Leo, wearing Spongebob boxers, attempting to juggle balls of fire.

"Leo?" Percy asked, having another fit of laughter. "I see you are already awake." Leo turned so red his hair burst on fire.

Closing the door and finally being able to breathe properly, Percy walked over to Frank's room. Before he could open the door, he heard arguing between Frank and what sounded like Hazel.

"Frank, I'm not in love with Leo! I love you, you know!" Hazel screeched. Percy winced in sympathy for Frank. Girls were extremely scary creatures sometimes.

"Hazel, I only want us to be more together. Every time I look at Leo, he's staring at you. Would you be infuriated if a girl kept on staring at you?" Frank said, trying to sound calm, but Percy could detect panic in his words.

"I woudn't because I know you love me." Hazel snapped, and Percy dove behind a flowerpot as Hazel, who was wearing a white flowerprint tunic and black leggings, slammed the door to Frank's room and ran, sobbing, into her room.

Percy decided that now was not a good time to call them to breakfast. Instead, he opened the last door that read Stairs and headed to the dining room.

After toasting a blueberry muffin, he stuffed it down and looked into the refridgerator to look for Orange Juice. Just as he finished the last of his breakfast, Piper, Jason, and Leo walked downstairs.

"Where's Hazel, Frank, and Annabeth?" Jason asked, plopping himself on a cushioned wicker chair. Piper, who was now in a green tank top and jeans, pulled out the seat next to him and went to toast some bread, while Leo, who had finally put on jeans and a greasy and charred T-shirt with a tool belt, found the coffee machine.

"Hazel and Frank got into a fight and Annabeth's sleeping." Percy said, willing the water and sponge to clean the dirty dishes. The look on Jason' face was priceless.

"You let her sleep and made us wake up at seven?" Jason asked, his purple Camp Jupiter shirt tingling with electricity.

"I didn't want to be killed." Percy said matter-of-factly, leaving the sink and heading upstairs. "You can try to wake her up instead."

Jason backed away. "Actually, I have changed my mind. Let her sleep, because she was up that whole other night fighting Gaea."

Percy nodded in understanding. "So you now understand my brilliant logic." He said, flashing a grin. "I'm going to look for a map of this place."

Before he could leave the room, however, Frank, wearing his Vancouver shirt, came down with a silent Hazel. "Hi." Frank said, looking uncomfortable. "Where's Annabeth?"

"Sleeping." Percy said, brushing past the two silent Romans. As he stepped up the stairs, he saw Annabeth, wearing a gray T-shirt and jeans, stepping down.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up earlier?" She yawned, and Percy saw she had tiny dark circles around her eyes.

"You seemed too tired." Percy said. Annabeth gave a feeble smile and walked downstairs slowly, into the tensioned dining room.

Hazel and Frank weren't looking at each other, and Leo was staring at Hazel. Oh brother. Percy thought.

This was going to be a complicated year.