Chapter 6

*Dana's POV continued*

 We all froze as we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. “Shit guys we got to warn Kat!” Carly shouted about to run out the door but as she did Cole came through it blocking her exit.

 “Whoa slow down what happened to you?! What have you got all over you?” Cole asked looking Carly’s cake covered body up and down.

 “Oh umm…I was baking.” She replied with awkwardly looking at us for help.

 “Yeah she made a mess the whole thing exploded it just went um…bang like whoosh.” Gabe tried to explain making whooshing actions with his hands as we all glared at him and his stupidity. It all went bang are you actually kidding me.

 “Bang and whoosh?” Cole asked confused looking at his crazy looking friend.

 “Yes quick come help me to clean it away before it umm goes bang again like Gabe said.” Carly said pushing Cole towards the kitchen turning around indicating towards the shower room with her arms to get Kat out.

 Once we heard the door close to the kitchen we all ran around badly trying to think of a way to get her out as we heard Kat’s singing getting louder as she got out of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom, oh you have to be kidding me!

 “Who was that?” We heard Cole say in the kitchen as he headed back into the living room.

 “Cole stop we need to clean this cake up, if it explodes again it could umm blow us all up!” Carly shouted after him as he wandered towards us looking around, Dalton and Will shooting into the bedroom just before.

 “Who was singing?” He asked looking towards me and Gabe.

 “Umm yeah that was me practicing a little bit.” Gabe replied putting on a bad girly voice pretending to sing bad, jesus he could not lie to save the planet.

 “Gabe I know you can sing better than that and anyway I heard a girl’s voice.” He searched the room looking for someone as a bang came from the bed room attracting Cole’s attention him instantly heading in that direction.

 “No wait you don’t want to go in there!” I shouted moving in front of the door with my arms stretched out in front of the frame.

 “Dana who are you hiding, are you all trying to keep some girl away from me to keep her for yourself or something, don’t be so stupid guys just let me meet her or are you scared she will like me better  instead of you all.” He had been like this ever since Kat left, completely vain thinking he could get any girl he wanted, not thinking about anyone’s feelings, it made me feel sick. Cole tried to knock me out of the way to see in but I wasn’t having it not this time, everything he had done was wrong too wrong.

 “You think you’re so brilliant don’t you Cole, thinking every girl loves you being so vain with that attitude of yours it makes me sick! You think you’re Mr. Perfect but you are no where near right now! You’ve been this way for years now ever since…” I paused knowing I was about to go too far.

 “I have no idea what you’re on about but nothing changed me at all, I’ve always been me and now you’re just being stupid with not letting me meet who ever she is!” He lied you could tell he knew what I meant by what happened a few years ago, he always did this as well if anyone had mentioned it he would try to look like he had no idea but you could see he knew full well, you could see the pain in his eyes.

 “You do know full well Cole you know who I’m on about!” I shouted I was sick of him trying to hide it, hiding his mistakes and what he had done.