Chapter 2

*FLASHBACK TO FOUR YEARS AGO*

I was loving life so much right now I had just finished school had got a brilliant job, brilliant family and friends and best of all the dream boy friend. My boyfriend wasn’t just any guy though it was Cole Pendery, one of the five young singers in the boy band IM5, which I had loved since day one.

I hadn’t met Cole in the way girls dream of though, I met him through Dalton my cousin who I had been also best friend with since we were babies. He was also in the band with Cole and had introduced us. Ever since day one, Cole and I had hit it off and became great friends, always talking either in person or on the phone when he was busy on tour with the rest of the boys.

I also got along with the rest of the boys very well they were like my best friends, there was Dana who I always went to for advice since he was the calm sweet one who seemed to have an answer for everything but he also had a crazy wild side where he was really fun. Then there was Will who was really funny, me and him joked and just seemed to laugh for hours, he was nerdy which I thought was really cute and loved. The last person, but definitely not least was Gabe who was fit to put it simply with tan skin and black hair, he was the one who came out with the hilarious saying that I now say all the time "If you're not Cuban, you're not Cuban!" I got on with him really well even though he was a bit shy at first.

Just after the NRG finished Cole and I officially started dating and made it public which was slightly weird but I think everyone had been expecting it, there had been a few rumors going around some completely not true and just mad.

So it was Dalton, Dana, Gabe, Will, Cole, me and my best friend Kat, who I had also known since I was little. Dalton, Kat and I used to play silly little games together and had always got on like the three best friends any one could have until we were joined by everyone else and then we were the seven best friends anyone could ever have.

Everything was perfect in my life until one day my whole life changed.

I was meeting everyone today since the boys had just got back from their tour and I hadn’t seen any of them since the show in Miami where Kat and I went to meet them and stay backstage. That was the last time I had seen Cole as well it seemed so long ago now even though it was only a few weeks ago.

My alarm buzzed violently next to my bed making me jump slightly and fling forward smacking my alarm hard. I had a hatred for alarms, always have done they always make me jump. I groaned slightly sitting up in my bed, I had a horrible stomach feeling and horrible taste in my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth as I ran towards the toilet where I threw up.

I was never sick ever. Even when I felt sick I could never be sick. I groaned slightly as I washed around my mouth just before I threw up again. This was so weird I was NEVER sick why now? I walked slowly back into my bedroom groaning slightly rubbing my stomach to hopefully calm it down.

That’s when I thought of it the horrible theory I prayed could not be true. “Shit please please say it’s not!” I whispered under my breath running towards my calendar on the wall to check the date swearing under my breath as I ran my finger over the days. “Oh fuck.” I swore again, I was late about a couple of weeks or so late and throwing up which I never did. “Please no no no.” I began to panic pacing up and down my bedroom breathing heavily. At first I picked my phone up questioning if I should ring someone but then decided against it, if anyone should know what was happening it would be Cole, but I couldn’t tell him this until I was sure.

Once I had calmed down I had headed to the pharmacy on the other side of town where nobody knew me and got a pregnancy test rushing home with it and heading straight to the bathroom. Not long later I came out of the bathroom holding the white stick that would probably change my life. My phone buzzed saying time was up, I took a deep breath and then turned over to see it. ‘Positive’ It said right there on the white stick in them dreaded black letters. “Oh fuck.” I whispered, this really can not end good.