Chapter 16:I one was a Blood slave.Now I'm a Blood mate.Lucky me.

"This is Rubin?!"I asked in complete shock.

Please be joking.

"Yes this is my brother," Creeper confirmed impatiently.

"It was a pleasure to meet you but it looks like my brother here is in a hurry, so I'll bid you goodbye," Rubin smiled, and it suddenly made him look even more dangerous.

He bowed again, and took my hand, and kissed it once more." Until we meet again lovely one," He met graves eyes as he said this.

I pulled my arm back as if it had been shocked, and he was suddenly gone.

"Your brothers creepier than you."

Creeper looked at me, and took hold of the hand that Rubin had kissed.

"He wants you, you know."

He stared off into the crowd with a worried expression.

I scowled. "Screw him. He's messed up in the head."

That earned a smile from creeper, which made my stomach do an unwanted flip.

"What did you two talk about?"

I frowned. "He.. He said something about my mother's body, How did he know you killed her

Outside?" I asked suddenly fearing the answer.

Creeper went still. "He knew?"

I nodded my head, and stared at him.

Creeper didn't move, and his eyes narrowed.

"What does that mean? I have a really bad vibe coming from him. He feels dangerous. More so than you."

Creepers head snapped in my direction. "He feels dangerous to you? What do you mean?"

"I asked you a question first."

He sighed. "It's nothing. I just feel like he's up to no good. Now what do you mean?"

I could tell by the way Creeper looked at me that he was lying, but I gave up. "I just feel like I shouldn't trust him. I feel like I need to keep my guard up. I just feel like every time he gets to close I should kick his ass."

Creeper stayed silent, but pulled me through the crowd of vampires.

"We need to speak with my father," He muttered.

"About what?" I questioned as he pulled me farther and farther through the crowd.

"About you."

I froze.

Creeper stopped, and stared at me.

"Ember we really need to get to my father. He's just through the crowd."

He pointed in the direction we were going.

I stayed put.

He sighed. "Ember I promise nothing will harm you. You have to trust me. As long as you either stay quiet or only be respectful to him you will be fine. I won't let them harm you. Your mine," He stepped closer toward me, and breathed in my sent as he traced his fingers down my back.

Okay the mine thing would normally piss me off, but at this moment it was what was keeping most of these vamps from attacking me so it helped. Plus I kind of believed he meant what he said. His eyes held so much truth.

Crap Ember Your turning soft!

I nodded, and stepped side ways out of his reach, and ushered for him to lead the way.