Chapter 10:Mine

I sat with my back against the concrete wall and my but stiff on the dirty bed.

Where the hell is he?!It's Been over two hours!

I groaned.

I was so freaking bored that I had actually tried to sleep.

It didn't work of course so here I am staring at a ceiling I can't even see.

black,black,black!The whole freaking room is pitch black!

This is going to drive me insane!The silence was making it worse!

Wait I can fix that!

A idea suddenly popped into my head.

What if I screamed at the top of my lungs to get creeper to come back and get me outta here?

This idea made me kinda giddy.

I leaped up on the bed,and started jumping.The bed squeaked!

I laughed as I sucked in a deep breath and screamed at the top of my lungs.

Yeah I know I sound stupid,but you would to if all you've been seeing for hours is pitch black,and heard nothing but your own voice.

It felt so good to fill the silence in the room,and move at the same time.

I continued to jump as I screamed till I felt a sharp pain on my head.

"Ouch!"I yelped.

I dropped down on the bed as I realized I had hit the ceiling.

I examined my head and felt a slight bump.

Man that hurt!

Wait but that didn't feel like concrete?It felt like tile?

What?

I glanced up in curiosity,and ignored the pain in my head.

Holy crap!There was a slight stream of light flowing through the ceiling!

I leaped up,and started jumping,and raised my hands up cautious of my head.

I hit the ceiling easily with my hands and knocked a bunch of it down.

Bright light filled the room!

Yes that was so tile!

Maybe I could get out through there?!

I started taking higher jumps,and reaching up.

If I could just grip the side i could-

Oh got it!

I grabbed hold of the side,and hastily pulled myself up over my aching head,and bodies protest.

Once i had successfully gotten through the hole I glanced around the room.

I was in a really fancy hallway.The walls were covered in fancy wallpaper,and there were candles lit everywhere.

Where am I?

Oh wait I better get moving if I plan on leaving before creeper realizes I made a hole in the ceiling.

Ha ha I still can't believe that ceiling isn't concrete.How stupid.

I took one last glance into the cellar,stood up,and started down the hall.

I was finally gonna get outta here.I better hurry though.

Every where I went in the hall it was full of expensive decoration,and the walls were covered in old paintings.

There were a lot of scary people in the paintings.