Chapter 13:My nameless song

gone now.

I use to play it hours on end for her.

I closed my eyes, and let my fingers glide over each key, and let the music take me away to happy memories.

"What's it called?"

I jumped at the sudden question, and accidentally knocked over a pile of sheet music on the floor.

"Oh um I DI-didn't here you come in," I stuttered, and quickly leaped off the bench, and started picking up the mess.

"You didn't answer my question," Creeper pointed out, and bent down to help me clean up.

"UM it has no name."

I quickly placed the papers back on the piano, and tried to walk out, but creeper gripped my arm, and pulled me back to the bench, and pulled me down with him to sit.

"Please play it again," He softly whispered in my ear.

My heart raced, but I placed my hands in position, and quietly played.

He listened, and waited till I stopped playing, and I tried to stand again, but he stopped me once more.

"Who taught you to play like that?"

I sighed and looked strait into his eyes, and glared. "My mother."

It only took him a minute to realize my sudden anger, and regret passed over his eyes.

He tried to speak, but I Clasped my hand over his mouth.

"No."

He looked at me, and he slowly pulled my hand away, and stood up.

"I liked the song," a faint smile spread over his lips.

I turned around this time without anyone stopping me, and walked over to the couch.

He followed me out, and sat down next to me.

"Beth will be coming to get you shortly. I need her to prepare you for the ball tonight."

I looked over at him in curiosity. "what ball?"

He grinned. "My sister decided to inform my parents of you, and they thought they should throw a ball for me since I have reached the vampires man hood. You will be my date because you are the reason for it."

I burst into a round of giggles. "Man hood? wow!"

He scowled. "Having a blood slave is a show of my maturity in my vampire nature. It is a sign that I am growing, and you are a sign I can commit. I am worried though because my sister is up to something. I know it. I want you to be careful. "He leaned closer, and stroked my cheek.

I held back my smile as he closed in.

His lips gently brushed my cheek.

I shivered as he trailed down my neck. My mind screamed at me to tell him to stop, but my blood burned for his touch.

"Knock knock!"

At a in human speed he pulled me lightly to my feet, and pulled me to the door.

Once he opened the door Beth stood there grinning at me.

"Yes take care of Ember, and make sure every ones eyes will be on her." He ordered to Beth.

She nodded as he pushed me to her, and shut the door.

She turned to me, and smirked.

"Let's go get you ready princess."

Shit.