019

Harry shakes his head. His green eyes doesn't look that green anymore and his smile is no where to Find.

"This shouldn't happen." Harry close his eyes for a second.

"What?" I ask. How can he act like this.

"Listen."  his voice is so dark that it makes me scared.

"I'm the badguy." Harry laugh Because his own word choice. "Everyone doesn't likes me,really, You're.. i don't know... You're nothing like me, I'm not good for you." And again it feels like my heart breaks in hundred thousands peaces.

"Harry?" I lay my hand on his jaw.

"It doesn't matter. We love each other." I say hoping that he Will change his mind.

"Do you know what?" Harry screams, People are watching to us but i don't care, I don't like Harry if he do like this.

"In the begin, I didn't like you. My friends told me that you're gay and they wanted it to know for sure, So i told them that i can act gay and talk to you, To Find out if you're gay." And with Those words he Walks Away, While it feels like he took my heart with him.

4 days later.

Sunday. I hate sunday. I hate that i was Eating ice with Harry last sunday and that i'm now here in my messy room, All the school stuff are gone in less that a week i'm not longer a part for that school.

I look at my phone, I got like hundred Messages of friends but not even one Text is from Harry.

Sometimes i lose my control and write a Messenger but at the end, I delete it.

One day later monday

"Mom, please let me stay home." I beg. I don't want to see him.

"No Lou. You Only have four days left, You have to make fun with friends. Now.. Go to school."

I rumble something before i leave home.

The sun isn't Shining like always and the clouds are grey, Like How i'm feeling in this moment. But it Will go Away. I Will go to college and meet awesome people, That is what i tell myself.

When i'm finally being close to the schoolyard my heart stops for a second Beating. Harry.

His Brown hair are in a bun and he wears a tight black jeans with a leather coat, That i didn't see before.

my gaze falls on the person who is standing next to Harry, Zayn. They are probably in a relation.

~~

The day is going slow but i'm happy when i'm finally got home.

I hear my mom saying my name but I ignore here, i'm done with this world.

I run to my room and close it.

Harry: hi there..

____

I'm so sorry guys this is so bad and the grammer and Boring but its almost the end and it wil be Nice i Promise and more like texts again Yes i missed writting on this