007

I'm so sorry for waiting for a new update, And the grammer is not the best here but i need to check it but i just wanted to update, Thanks for 500+ readers, Ily.

******

"Hii." My voice sounds awfull while Harry's voice is confident.

Harry smiles.

"Good drink?" Harry ask.

"What?" Harry looks at my hands and i remember that i have a drink in my hands.

"Oh yeah." Behind Harry comes a Guy. His skin has a olive color and his hair is black and in a crust. He has Brown eyes and he is wearing a purple sweater.

His eyes crosses mine. His grance is dark.

"Harry? Who is that?" Ask the boy, And I'm sure its Zayn, His boyfriend.

"It's Louis a friend of Mine."

"I going home, Come you with me?" Zayn lips Kisses Harry's neck. And i look at the ground.

"Is it okay if i stay?" I have to smile by Harry's words.

I look at Harry's eyes, They look so Beautiful. Shit, Am i in love? Before i can think About it. I drink my drink.

"Oh okay.. Do you call me later." His voice is weird, Like he is jealous.

I look around me Because the conversation between Harry and Zayn is awkward.

I see a girl dancing on a table in only her underwear and i feel weird for her, Why would you do that?

"Lou?" I look into Harry's eyes.

"I'm sorry, I cant believe that i meet someone who Iknow from the internet." I say. Harry is laughing.

"I'm not from the internet, Were on the Same school. i'm a teacher."

What?

"Are you Joking? You have to stop." I scream almost.

"Yes ofcourse, If i was a teacher shit i wil fuck you in my class room." He says and i gasp for breath.

Harry laugh, his laugh is Beautiful like a stil wood, with Beautiful birds and animols. Why do i think always on a wood if i see Harry?

"I make a Joke, Do you want Some new drink?" Harry ask.

"No thanks," i hate to be drunk, I never been that before and i dont think it wil change tonight. "But you can have." I say.

"What?, I didn't hear you Because the music is too loud." Harry says. Before i can replied my words Harry graps my hands and we walk through the crowds.

"Where we going Harry?" I ask. We are going by a room, Its very clean compared to mine. I think its the room from Liam, The friend of Harry.

"Here i can hear you good." He says and i smile. It feels weird to be here and talk to him in real life.

"Can we do the Twenty questions? i start." Harry says. His eyes looks more green in this room.

"Okay, Thats a good idea." I says

"What is your favorite food?" Harry ask.

"Pizza? Its my life, And i'm not kidding." I say. Harry smiles. "Same as me."

"What is the name of you first pet?"

Iknow the answer without thinking About it. "It was Fish, It was a orange Fish and i wantend for like two years a Fish and when i got it i realized that a Fish is Boring."

"Have you ever Kissed a boy?"

I feel that my cheeks are blushing.

"No never, I never Kissed Ectaly." I Feel ashamed Because i'm eighteen and i never Kissed, I dont know Why. One time i was so close to kissing a girl, Her name was Anne. She was in my class and i was in love with her. Then she ask me to Kiss in the Woods and i said yes. When i walked to the Woods i saw her Kissing with my best friend. She was never into me, I heard from people that she planned everything.

"What? Why not, How?" Harry's green eyes are now big from amazement.

"I don't know, I dont want to Kiss a random person. Thats not love." I Explain

After ten minutes i'm done with answering the questions.

"Can i now ask you things?" I ask.

"I cant believe." I heard the boy next to me talking. And i look at him. His lips are dry but stil perfect and pink. His green eyes are darker and he has a blush on his cheecks.

"What do you mean?"

"That you no One touched your Lips," he says. "I mean if i was your boyfriend i would Kiss you al the time."

I roll my eyes and i have the feeling that the breathe disapeart. "But youre not." I said Simple.

"No i'm not.." His voice is deep and dark.

"Harry.." I say

"Yeah, sorry. Iknow a good Joke, Do you want to hear it?" Harry ask and i laugh Because he change so fast from mood.

"Okay, Tell it." I said.

"Knock knock." Harry said.

"Who is there?"

"Spell."

"Spell who?"

"W-H-O." Harry start laughing when he ends the Joke while i don't understand it.

"That was not funny, Not even a little bit." I said.

"And this?" Harry said.

I frown. "What do you mean?"

"This." Harry bending over, His lips are so close, That i can feel his breath on my skin. His hands are Resting on my thigh bone.

My heart is Beating fast, And than i feel his warm lips on mine.

~~~

Vote/comment? :)