014

Pov Louis.

~~

Harry: Hii love

Me: OMG no don't do this to me.

Harry: what do you mean bae

Me: Hii love, that is the first thing what u said to me, It feels like 100000 years ago. Its only a couple of weeks.

Harry: does it ever drive you crazy, just How fast the night changes?

Me: songwriter Harry.

Harry: suprise :P

Me: btw your mom is so sweet.

Harry: lmao when you was gone, my mom said: i want him as my child he is cute, your rude.

Me: Iknow i'm cute

Harry: you're sexy when you're Between my legs sucking my Dick.

Me: OMG stfu

Harry: you like the way i talk to you, dont you?

Me: Noo

Harry; hahahhahaha funny

Me: going to bed Bye.

Harry: you mean; let your self cumming.

Me: Harry! >:(

Harry: okay i'm going.

Me: ok.

Me: are u Horny?

Harry: are u?

Me: i asked you first.

Harry: if you're.

Me: lol stupid answer.

Me: btw its almost Christmas and prom.

Harry: really?!?! I didn't know, its not like its really cold outside and its snowing.

Me: ok. I want to do something fun with you.

Harry: having sex?

Me: no OLS Harry stop. You drive me crazy.

Harry: you drive me Horny.

~you blocked Harry~

I started laughing. I love Harry, He is just so different than me. He let me feel awake. I just want to sneak Away to him and buy an house and begin an life with him.

~~

When i walk into my school and i see Harry i start smiling. I didn't talk with him since yesterday eve Because i blocked him.

I walk to him and put my hands besides his eyes.

"Who am i?" I ask with a weird voice.

"Shut up Louis." Harry said without Turning to me. The girl who i standing for him i looking akward to me.

Is he kidding with me.

"What is your problem?" I ask him and now Harry turns around.

"You dickhead blocked me." He yells, but there is lucky for me nobody else in this room than the girl and Harry.

"I just..-" i want to tell him that it was a Joke and that i'm sorry but Harry start laughing with the beautiful dimple in his cheeck.

"Sorry cutie." Harry's hand glide in mine and he put his lips on mine.

"My heart, i thought you were really mad." I said and i roll my eyes.

"Come give me an blowjob in the toilet, the lessons start in ten minutes. I want this since i saw you and your Beautiful lips for the first time and thats a time ago." Harry said and my mind is getting crazy.

~~

I HOPE U GUYS HAVE VERY NCIE DAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS I LOCE YOU THANKS FOR 3k pls vote and comment bc than i Will update faster!!