018

{a long part bc i didn't updating for a while!! Im so sorry.}

Louis: i'm so sorry..

Harry: what do you mean?

Harry: are we in the Justin Bieber atmosphere. I can sing something like: is it to late now to say sorry.

Louis: ..

Harry: dude srs whats wrong??

Louis: i made someone pregnant.

Harry: Noo?

Louis: Yes i'm so sorry.

Harry: when?

Harry: How?

Harry: Why?

Louis: her name is Joke.

Harry: ok. you're so not funny. Pls go study Some jokes and Come than back. H

Louis: i feel the love.

Louis: my mom asked me if you want to Come over at prom day.. She wants to make pictures and All that bullshit.

Harry: i would love to. H

Louis: good. Why are u saying H i mean Iknow you're Harry.

Harry: bc i can.

Harry: i'm so nerves for prom, I want to dance with you All night.

Louis: we havent talk About what happend after school.

Harry: ??

Louis: were going differents directions. Were going to meet new people at college..

Harry: you want to break up with me?

Louis: Noo! I just mean.. Do you think it Will still works. You're going to seatle, Thats like two hours riding from my campus.

Harry: Yes it Will work, Hello we life in 2016, We can call, face time!

Louis: and what if you meet someone else?

Harry: no one so cute as you.

Louis: awh, But.. You have to visit me a lot!!

Harry: yeah ofcourse, i have to see were my boyfriend is and with who 24/7.

Harry: you can't hang out with hot guys xx

Louis: i only have Eye for u.

Louis: forever?

Harry: forever.

Louis: maybe is our okay, forever.

Harry: xx movie freak.

Louis: you're always ruining the moment, I'm just romantic.

Harry: sure.

Louis: go to bed loser.

Harry: ok Bye

Louis: good. Bye love

Harry; i want to talk, i'm not tired at All.

Louis: go now.

Harry: you want me to go so you can talk to other boys.

Louis: Jup.

Harry: fuck you

Louis: Come over.

Harry: you said i habe to sleep so Bye.

--
Louis

I feel so tired, Like i haven't sleep in days. I couldn't fall in sleep tonight, I was thinking About Harry and our future.

"Louis?" I hear my voice and i turn my head to the sound. Marcel! I didn't see him in ages, that is what it feels.

He is walking in a Straight line towards me.

"So How are you?" Marcel ask, When he is standing next to me, His glasses are way to big for his pretty face. And he wears to much wax for in his hair.

"I'm fine, Thanks. How About you?" I look at my phone, Where the heck is Harry?

"I'm good to, So everything fine between you and Harry?" He ask and i roll my eyes, Why wouldn't be loser.

"Yes, We're in a relation and i'm very happy to have him in my life." I say. Marcel looks nerves and i don't know what is happening.

"So there is nothing wrong between Harry and you?" Why is Marcel asking me All this bullshit.

"Nothing wrong Marcel.." Did Harry say that to his brother that i'm into Marcel?

"So he didn't told you About the.." Before Marcel can finish his sentence is Harry going to stand next to me.

"Shut up Marcel, Do your nerd stuff or something." Harry voice sounds deep.

What did jus happend?

Marcel Walks Away without saying something.

"Where was he talking About?" I ask.

"Nothing." Harry Rolls his eyes. "You just, You should stay Away from me." Harry yells.

"What? What did i do?" I ask, My head is blowing Away, what the hell.

"Listen to me, Stay-Away-from-me, Don't you see it? I don't want you to be here." Harry says, But i hear in his voice that he is lying. Why would he do this?

If someone said four months agos that i Will talk ever to Harry, I Will laugh. And if someone ever said to me that i Will love Harry, I would laugh harder and say to that person that he is crazy, Sick in his mind.

But now i'm standing right Beside him.

"I can't stay Away from you, I just fall in love with you. I'm so in love with you, I just can't stop thinking About you, It makes me so crazy. You're most of the time mean to me, And your jokes are not funny and you have a dirty mind but i did, I fell in love with you and All your little things." I say.