The Ayley fam❤️

Mikes p.o.v
I awoke with a startle and felt someone shaking me. I turned over to see my daughter, Alex. "What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her. "B-b-bad dd-D-dream" she said in sobs. "Shh baby daddy's here he's got you." Which made her stop crying. "Daddy? Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked. "Of course baby girl." I responded. "You lay down and I'll be right back" I added, walking to my son and daughters shared room to get Dan. I picked him up and carried him to my room, careful not to wake him up. I set them in bed, where my wife usually was but tonight she had an important paper to write for work. I whispered to them "tomorrow, I have a surprise for you Guys!!" Alex looked really happy but of course Dan was still sleeping. "Now get to sleep" I told Alex. "Okay daddy, I love you!" "I love you baby" *cute little kiss*
-fast forward to morning-
I awoke quietly, noticing that replacing my children was my lovely wife, Jackie (I couldn't think of a name so Jack (atl) turned into Jackie!!) and I noticed she was awake, watching me taking in my surroundings. I glanced over at our packed bags and told Jackie that we need to tell the kids. We walked to their room and woke them up "Goodmorning, Daddy" they both said. "Goodmorning Angels." "Me and mommy have something to tell you guys!" "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!" We both yelled. They both started jumping up and down, smiling so big it almost didn't fit their faces. We then started helping them pack their bags and soon were in the car. I turned around from the drivers seat. "Are you guys excited???" "YES!!!!" They exclaimed. A few hours later we're at Disney world. And we're having the time of our lives!!!
-
I hope you enjoyed this fic ☺️ - Caleigh