Our little secret

He pushed her against the closed bathroom door as he roughly kissed her neck.
"Joshh stop." She let out little moans. She moved his lips back up to hers and they were violently kisses each other. He left her and went to turn the shower on. She smirked, "you're a tease." "Only for you." Josh walked up to her again to kiss her neck again. He knew what spot was her weakness on her neck so he would always go for that spot. As Josh was undressing her she was going to unbutton his pants. She got it unbuttoned and looked up at him and smirked as she pulled them down. When they both were undressed he lead her into the shower. They both smirked at each other as he pinned her arms to the wall and pecked at her neck.
"You sure?" He asked her.
"Yes please." She said Innocently smiling.
"I love you" he whispered
"I love you too." She said.
After about an hour in the shower together they ended up in the bed. The next morning it was around 10:30 before they got up and made breakfast. She stole one of Josh's shirts since they cover her ass. "Fuck pants" she said giggling to Josh. They forgot about breakfast because he started kissing her. She stop and looked up at him and smiled.
"Last night was perfect." She said smiling as she went to kiss him.
Josh laughed and kissed her between words. - Jay
"I know baby girl."