Skin and bones?

Josh was sitting in living room before he got a text from his friend Matt.
Text from Matt: hey dude I've been talking to mike and Ian and we've come up with an idea but we need you.
Text to Matt: haha okay what's up
Text to Josh: band. We make a band you sing since Ian does drums he can do ya know... DRUMS!
Text to Matt: haha dude chill but hell yeah that's a great idea I love it I have ideas for songs
Text to Josh: fuck yeah
Josh stopped texting and laughed to himself. He started to write down song ideas and titles. Josh thought of what they should be about.
"Bulimia" he said aloud. He decided to write it about his eating disorder.
"I lock the door." He said quietly as he wrote it down messily. "Turn all the water on and hide that sound" he said. "Hm no" he thought to himself he crossed it off "bury that sound" he put in its place. He stayed up for hours writing the song. It was about 2:08 when he finished their first song. He also decided to get some sleep so in the morning he wouldn't be that tired when he showed the others the song. He tried to sleep right away but he couldn't so while he waited to fall asleep he was thinking of a song titles for their first song.
"Skinny again?"
No.
"Help me?"
Hm. "I'll think of one don't worry" he said to himself chuckling. That's when it hit him...
"Skin and bones."
"YES" he yelled quietly sitting up fast. He loved it.
The next morning he met up with the others and showed them the song. They loved it and the name.
"Dude we definitely need to try and score a record deal with 604 records I heard they're awesome" Matt said in a hyper toned voice.
"Hm that's a good idea we should try." Josh thought aloud.
"I can write more songs by next week if you guys wanna try and contact them" Josh thought aloud - again - when all the guys agreed they started to talk about it and try to contact 604 records while Josh left to write more songs. Josh decided the next one was gonna be out his self harm issues he had a while ago. Since all the guys liked how it was about what he had gone through he thought that would make a good song. "Say anything" he thought to himself. "That fits" "I won't say anything at all" he wrote on the paper and ended up finishing the whole song in less than two hours. The next day he showed them the song and they told Josh that they played skin and bones for 604 records. They loved it! After years went by they got very famous and the songs they wrote were amazing.
It was perfect in Josh's eyes.