Smut obviously

Y/n p.o.v
I awoke to the face of my best friend, Matt. Feeling completely hungover. We were both naked, exposing eachother. I covered myself up and nudged him awake "Wha-oh" He says in embarrassment as he covers him self. "What happened last night?" I asked him. "I think you can guess" he replied as he gestured to our naked bodies. I looked down and saw his bulge. I slowly grinded against him and he groaned. "Y/n stop" he moaned out. "Stop what" "you fucking know what y/n" he replied grabbing my ass and pushing me against him. He tore the sheets off ourselves and took my thong off, the only thing un-exposing me. He grabbed my face and started viciously making out with me and I explored the un-familiar shape of his mouth while fighting for dominance, but of course he won. He grabbed me and flipped me over. "You still on that pill?" "Yep" I replied. He grabbed the lube and squirted it on to his finger, and shoved his digits into me faster and I moaned out. He slowing thrust his fingers in and out and scissored me "MATT I-IM CC-CLOSE" he then pulled out. "WHAT THE FUCK MATT" "sorry y/n, I'm not letting you cum until I let you" He then lubed up his hard-on and thrust into me without warning and I moaned out in pain and pleasure. He started to go slow until I told him to go faster "I-IM CCLOSE MATT" "so am I y/n we're gonna cum together so wait until I tell you." I felt the knot tighten in my lower stomach and he told me to let it go and when I did I felt our fluids mix inside of me. He then grabbed me and flipped me over so were laying side by side. "so, friends with benefits huh y/n?" "Duh" I replied and giggled then we fell asleep together.