Chapter 18 Final part 3 of 3: ...One Last Time.

Song: Black Ink by Onision. Play now.
Evan's POV
"I-is he ok?" Lui asked timidly. I didn't reply. I didn't want to reply. I couldn't if I wanted to anyways. "Evan?" Lui asked, nothing yet agian. "Evan, is he at least breathing?" David asked, seeing as I didn't talk to Lui. I nodded a yes, Tyler jumping up. "We have to call an ambulance then!" he yelled. "Already on it." Craig spoke up, me just sitting on the ground next to his body, waiting for the ambulance to come.
Timeskip.
"We will call you if anything happens." the doctor told me. "Thanks." I muttered as I joined my friends who were waiting for me. "You planned this?!" I heard Tyler yell at Lui. Lui said nothing but looked away from Tyler. "She promised me-" he began, me cutting him off. "She?" I asked. "Y-yeah. The girl you were with, Abby? She promised me if I let her break you guys up, she'd leave you alone." Lui replied. "Lui! How could you fall for this?! He could be dead because of you!" I yelled, not caring we were right outside the hospital. "I-I'm sorry." Lui said, looking down. I didn't answer him, him looking down. "Evan, you need to calm down. He didn't mean to put you through this." David said after awhile, trying to defend Lui. "Oh shut the f*ck up." I growled slightly in response, although I was pretty close to breaking down right in front of my friends. David opened his mouth to say something but I didn't stay to hear it, walking off to actually try and calm down.
Timeskip 40 minutes later
That was soon cut off by a call from the hospital. I quickly picked up the phone. "Is this Evan Fong?" the person speaking asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Ok well we have some good and bad news." they said. "What would you like to hear first?" they added. "Good." I said quickly in response. "Ok, so the good news is Jon's alive." they said. "A-and the bad?" I asked. "He won't wake up for a long time. And by the time he does, he will most likely have his memory wiped clean. ID's might be useless to him." they said. "Ok, th-thanks." I muttered. "No problem. I'm sorry." they said before hanging up. At that, I let the tears fall. Just because of Lui, I had said I love you to the one I love-
One Last Time.

Hey guys, that concludes One Last Time. I'm not making another book, I'm sorry.

Just Kidding! Book 3 will be out April 1st, 2016 So, hope you enjoyed the book. I love you all and will talk to you later. Oh and another note is ahead.

Before you begin yelling, no I'm not picking on Lui by making him the cause of this.... Well I kinda am but I'm not meaning anything bad. Lui is one of my favorites of the group, I just feel as if he'd fall for something like this. So yeah, sorry Lui fan-girls, I don't mean any harm. That is all, bye.

Not really, heres a quick question. How would you guys like if, for 1K reads, go agianst my schedule and update Bullied cuz of love today? Ok now thats all.

Actually one more thing. An H2OVanoss book will be published on Valentines day, not related to anything else on here. Ok, love you all and will talk to you all later, BYE!