Chapter 16: Final part 1 of 3: Lui messed up...

Song: Game over by Falling in Reverse. Play when told.
Jon's POV
"See you later, love you." I said to Evan, who smiled as he waved, walking off, shutting the door. "Now what to do?" I muttered to myself, looking around the empty and unorganized (don't ask how this works...) living room. "Time to fix up this mess." I said with a small laugh, walking to start to organize the room.
Timeskip
"Annnd done." I said, pushing the couch into place. Now I was bored yet agian, not soon before I heard a faint buzz come from the counter. Turning around, I saw Lui's phone. Don't look at it.... my head told me, me ignoring it as I walked to the counter, grabbing the phone that had a text from an unknown number. "Just a peek." I said as I turned on the, suprisingly not secured, phone and unlocked it.
Play now
I was confused as I read the texts with Lui and this number.

???: So your telling me him and Evan are coming to your house?
Lui: Yeah, Ab. They are coming here.
???: Great! What time will you and the group be out?
Lui: Around 4. Knowing him, he'll stay at the house alone.
???: Ok, thanks Lui. Have your phone with you tommorow.
Lui: Will do, bye Abby.
???: Bye.
I just stared at the phone, scrolling to the message from today.
???: I'm on my way.
At that, I just stared at the phone, not being able to do anything. While standing there, I heard the door open. And it wasn't Evan, or any of my friends. It was the girl who got me down at the beach.
It was Abby!

Hey guys, quick question for you. Which one of these should I do with He'll Remember Us.
1. Unpublish it completely.
2. Unpublish it until inspiration to update it is back.
Or
3. Leave it alone in published until inspiration to update it is back.
Yeah, minus that I love you all and will talk to you all later. BYE!