Chapter 3: A familiar face I don't want to see

Song: It's over when it's over by Falling in Reverse. Nightcore version. Play when told.
Evan's POV
"Ok Jon, that's the last thing!" I yelled, plugging my Xbox in the living room TV. "Ok!" he yelled in response, walking out of his room. I then smiled, grabbing his hand and walking outside.
Timeskip to the beach because that's where Evan went.
"Finally here." he said before looking around. "Why are we at the beach? It's late December." he added, me smiling as I responded with "No one will be here so we have the whole beach to ourselves!". He seemed to understand as he looked around agian, looking confused slightly. "Evan, someone else is here." he said as I looked, my eyes widening.
Play now.
The person seemed to notice us as they walked over. Jon must of seen my face because he asked what was wrong. "Nothing...." I muttered uneasily as the person got closer.
Please don't be-
My thoughts were cut off by the person now inches away, revealing to be none other then the girl I left. The girl that I didn't want in my life anymore. My ex-girlfriend.
Abby.

Yo! So yes I'm aware that the beach was most likely closed but since the plot needed it (not really) they got inside. Also the song was chosen since- well you probably know, and if not, heres why. Abby doesn't think her and Evan are not over but they are. Alsooooo I'm well aware that Evan's girlfriend (or past girlfriend, I don't know) is named Sydney. I decided to use the name Abby because of-well I don't know, I just didn't wanna use Sydney. After that long note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, love you all and will talk to you all later. Bye!