Chapter 14: Lui, Daithi, and Brocks team: GTA V in real life.

*Lui's POV*
"What are we gonna do?" Brock asked as we walked down the aisle. I shrugged as David looked around. "We have to get black spray paint and Nerf guns." he said. "Why?" we asked in unision. "No time to explain." he replied, us shrugging as we did so.
Timeskip.
"Ok we have the guns. Now what?" Brock asked as we walked around. "Spray paint the gun." David replied, me now really confused but did as told.
Small timeskip.
"Ok. We painted the guns. Now what?" I asked. "We are gonna play GTA." David replied, Brock looking at him. "We don't have our Xbox's. We don't have a PC. How?!" he asked. "Real life you focking retard." David replied. "Oh...." we both said as we ran to one of the stores. We were now back-first agianst the wall as David pulled his "gun" out, running in the store, Brock and I following as we walked to the counter. "How may I help you?" the employee asked. "You can help me by-" Brock began, pointing the gun at the cashier, "giving us all the money in the cash register." he continued. Now the entire store went in panic, the cashier looking frightened. "You heard him. All. Of. The. Money. NOW!" David yelled, me holding back a laugh as I looked at the ground so the employee didn't see. "Security!" was the yell I heard as security guards came and dragged us out of the store, me laughing like crazy. We got kicked out.

Sorry for taking so long for posting this, Wattpad is being stupid.