Chapter Twelve: A Thousand Years

Have you ever just felt like you had everything you could ever ask for? Like God gave you the most amazing gift in your life? Do you ever feel complete in every way possible?

Well that's how I'm feeling now. I have the most beautifulest most gorgeous girl in my arms right now and I couldn't have asked for anything else.

She is the girl of my dreams. She's funny and she makes me laugh. She's fun but shy. She's got a great sense of humour. She got the most stunning personality. She's got kissable lips. She's got a body to die for. She's got everything!

She makes me so happy. She makes me feel normal again. She makes me feel loved and respected. She's the girl o my dreams.

We're watching 'The Notebook' and we're towards the end. Michelle had her head resting on my shoulder and I had my hands wrapped around her waist.

I looked around the living room and saw that Chaz, Ryan, and Christian were half way asleep. I chuckles softly making Michelle look up at me. I nodded towards them and chuckled again.

Those bits can never say awake during a movie. Doesn't matter I'd it's food or not. They always end up falling asleep by the middle. Surprisingly they managed to make it up to the end. Well almost to the end.

The movie ended and I threw a pillow at Chaz who fell asleep on Jen's legs.

"What-what happened?" he stood up quickly.

We all chuckled and stood up. "Shelly, where are we gonna sleep?" Jenny asked.

"Mmm, sorry guys but I guess your gonna have to share rooms. Remember I was getting them done? So I guess you can share rooms with the boys or you can uhm-"

"It's fine with us sharing rooms." the boys chorused. I giggled and looked at the girls...

"I mean it's fine with me..." Jen smiled standing by Chaz.

"I guess we can work this out." Jenny said hesitantly going to Christian and grabbing his hand. They both blushed and looked down. So cute!

"Well..." I heard Michelle say hope lacing her tone. We all looked at Nadia. The silence in the room was getting tense.

"Fine. Just for you." She said smiling at Michelle and grabbing Ryan's hand.

"Yay!" Michelle shrieked happily then walked up the stairs. Damn he has a very nice ass.

Bieber! Stop saying lies! My subconscious said.

She has a very very very fine ass!!

Dude get the fuck outta here. That's mine!

Uh last time I checked it was single.

Just. No. Just. Don't. Just. Shut up.

We were half way up with the guys trailing behind us when I grabbed Michelle's hand.

"I think it's best if I go in front." I stuttered shyly.

"Why?" she asked confused.

"Uh..." I dragged glancing down at her booty once again.

"Oh." she giggled and let me go in front.

"Yeah..."

"Pervert!" she giggled playfully slapping me as I began leading them up again.

"What! I just can't help it." I chuckled once we got to the top.

"What are you guys whispering about!" I heard Ryan say from behind.