Chapter Six:AMA's- part 2

LMLYD <3

Here's part Two of the VMA's... Hope you like it.

________________________________________________

BACKSTAGE- Justin & Michelle.

"Congrats Michelle." Justin said embracing me into another bone crushing hug.

"Thanks" I muttered while hugging him.

"Michelle - hurry your performing after this commercial." said gabby.

"Sorry I have to go." I say turning and heading towards gabby.

"It's alright, see you soon." he said. I nodded and headed to my dressing room.

"Michelle where's the bag- uh it's- no its- it's this one- Argh, wheres the fu-" Gabby stuttered. Running her hands through her dirty blond ringlets nervously.

"GABBY!" I yelled trying to get her attention- and stop her from through everything around the place. "It's on the counter..." I chuckled at her expression.

" Why didn't you tell me?" she sighed.  

"You didn't let me..." I chuckled and grabbed the bag.

Gabby and I got into a fit of laughter- which isn't a really good thing to do before performing.

Once I was changed they had to do my hair and make-up. I'm wearing a white blouse tucked inside my black Balmain high waisted leather shorts and some black converse. Casual huh. My hair is in soft waves- which are really cute.

"Thank you guys." I said to my hairstylist and designer.

Knock-knock. "Come in!" I said loudly fixing my hair in the mirror and applying some lipgloss.

"Hi, I'm Kendrick. I'm here to get Ms. Carter ready onstage." said the chubby guy- Kendrick- and motioning to the items in his hands.

"Call me Michelle, please" I said walking outside the dressing room letting him lead the way.

"Okay, you'll be standing on this platform and when the DJ announces you, it'll go up." he said. Clipping something in my back and handing me the microphone headset.

"Okay," I said and put on the headset. I got on the platform and - I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty nervous. What if they don't like it? Michelle Carter- think positive!

"Now, Performing her new single werk!! Beautiful MICHELLE CARTER!!" the DJ announced and the platform started making its way up.

"You can't be pushin' up on it, You better werk if you want it. You can't be pushin' up on it, You better werk if you want it. You can't be pushin' up on it, You better werk if you want it. You can't be pushin' up on it, You better werk if you want it." I sang as my dancers came out from both sides.

"Don't even call me, if you got about two-three other boos. Cause if you want me, you gon' have to give more than usual. Won't be no playin'..."

"...Step up to a cutie all the way turned up," I sang getting ready to do the second part of the choreography- by now, I'm sweating' like a dawg, haha not really.

"Talking bout' blue collars-Manual labor. Gotta get a little dirty if you want my love- 

Cause I'm worth it yeah! 

I'm so worth it yeah!" I sang and started to werk! (A/N- werking is like tweaking. Lol)

I looked down at the people and saw their amused faces. They were all up and dancing to the beat. Wow, that really makes one feel better. But the person that stood out the most- to me, was Justin.