Chapter Eight: Don't Blame Me For My Sexy Imagination

February 16,2014|12:00AM|Don't Blame Me For My Sexy Imagination.

"All set." Max said. I nodded and drank some water. I took off my headset and put it on its hanger. I went to the other room where Max and Gabby were. Oh, and Chris.

"That was fucking awesome Mitchie." Chris grinned.

I chuckled, "Thanks." Chris is my mentor. You know, Chris Brown. He signed me and he tried so hard to get me where I am now.

Not to be cocky or anything but...I got talent. And that was another boost to my career. I started my career as a singer, then went into acting and I finally came back to singing.

I LOVE singing. More than anything. That's why I came back and I knew my fans wanted new music from me. So I decided to make a mix-tape. This is just a preview of all things that are coming.

After I finish my mix-tape, I'm gonna start with my album and some more things.

"Can you play it again."Chis asked my producer Max.

"Of course."Max replied playing back the track.

I grinned as it started to play. My vocals were getting stronger and better. Max turned to look at me.

Max grinned,"You did great Michelle. I love this. And trust me-it's hard to please me." Max shouted over the music.

I chuckled,"Thanks. And thank you for being such a great producer."

He smiled,"Don't worry. That's what I'm best at."

I chuckled and took out my phone. I went into my twitter and tweeted 'Who wants a single?'

The song ended and I turned to Gabby,Chris, and Max. "So...I've been thinking that...I've kept my fans waiting to long and I want to give them something to enjoy."-they glanced at me with curious faces-"So I thought about making a single."

There faces went as bright as the sun when I said single.

"Do you have anything down."Gabby asked.

"Actually, I do. I'm done with it. I just need Max to revise it and if he approves then I can start recording it." I said while taking out my notebook from my bag and handing it to them.

"Why didn't you tell me this before Mitchie? This could've been out so long ago."Chris said.

I sighed."Yeah I know, but I wasn't sure-" there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."Gabby said loud enough so the person behind the door could hear.

The door opened and in came Justin. I was surprised since the last time I saw him was at the videos release. He hasn't changed much, he's just gotten more fit and...hotter.

"Hey bro. What brought you here." Chris asked braking the tension in the room.

Justin shut the door and gave Chris those manly-handshakes. "Nothing important. I just wanted to get away from Selena and-"

"Problems again?"Chris asked. I mentally rolled my eyes at the name of Selena. Are they seriously still together.

"Yeah. I just don't get girls nowadays."he sighed running his hand through his hair.

'Justin don't do that.' I thought to myself.

What it's so fucking sexy when he does that. Don't blame me for my sexy imagination.

I cleared my throat wanting to gain Chris's attention again. They both turned to look at me and all of a sudden I felt a tinge of blush go to my cheeks. "Ummm. So are we recording it or not?"