Chapter 31: I Promise

Hey guys I'm back!

Sorry haven't updated in a while but was in holiday.

So thank you guys for all the kind comments and all of the votes, I really can't thank you guys enough.

So I asked you's if you's wanted Charlie to die or survive and a lot of people commented and I now know what I'm going to do but you's will have to read on to find out ;)

After this should I do a sequel or just end it? Yet again it up to you guys.

So I would like 700 reads, 80 votes and 25 comments before I update again.

Thank you guys for being patient

-Sxxxxx

===================================================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

Today is now Wednesday and I get my operation on Friday.

That means that tonight is my last night in the flat because they want me to stay in the hospital overnight the day before the operation.

I'm freaking out!

But apart from that this week has been quite good.

The day after I was out with the girls the boys took me out to a theme park and we went on all of the rides (except Zayn because he didn't want to mess his hair up).

The next day we went to a water park but yet again Zayn didn't go on a lot of the rides because he can't swim and he didn't want to ruin his hair.

And last night we all went to a local fair. We went on most of the rides and got lots of sweets and yummy food but the funniest bit was when Zayn got cotton candy stuck in his hair and had to get it cut out!

His face was priceless!

Harry was invited to come along as well but Taylor didnt want to go (we didnt invite her but Harry did) because apparently Theme parks are stupid, water rides would ruin her new hair cut and fairs are silly and the food there is fattening and full of calories!

What a load of bullshit!

Sorry excuse my language but she is taking my brother away from me and im annoyed about that!

Me and Harry havent had a propare conversation in weeks and its her fault.

Usually i dont judge people without getting to know them but with her i can just tell that she is with him for publicity.

But anyway away from that topic, tonight for my last night before going into the hospital me, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle were all going out for dinner.

Tonight im gonna stuff myself with food and im not even kidding when i say that, im not allowed to eat anything tomorrow and i wont be able to eat for a few days after the operation because ill have a tube down my throat to help me breath - My doctor said that i'll be very tired for a while after the transplant and i might sometimes forget to breath which i find kinda weird i mean how can you forget to breath?- and im like Niall.