Chapter 29: Tryouts and fake smiles

Hi guys.

So who has seen the teaser trailer for Best Song Ever?

Niall does not suit a beard and a fat belly, just telling the truth.

So how are we all doing?

I might not be able to update in a while because I am going away for a week with my family for a wee holiday.

So I hope you like this chapter.

I would like at least 400 reads, 45 votes and 10 comments before I update again.

So:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND ENJOY!

Thanking you

-Sxxxxx

=======================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

Today was the day of my audition and to be quite honest I'm nervous but not that nervous.

If I don't get in its not the end of my life, ill just continue with my dancing.

I was sitting on my bed playing on my laptop when Louis opened my door and put his head in.

"Come in the kitchen"

"Why? I'm comfy" I groan.

"Just hurry up" he says before closing my door again.

I groan and turn of my laptop and walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

I walk in to find Louis standing there with a hair net and apron on with lots of different foods behind him.

I burst out laughing because I seriously can't take him seriously when he is wearing a hair net!

"What are you wearing?" I gasp out still laughing.

"Oh haha, it's funny now but it won't be when you are wearing it as well" he smirks

That makes me stop suddenly and I look at him with my eyes wide open.

"There is no way in hell that I am wearing that! Why do we need to wear it anyway?"

"Aww come on! It will be good and remember in the hospital when I said that we will try weird foods? Well let's do it!" He punched the air and I stare at him.

Poor kid, probably dropped on his head as a baby...........

"Alright" I say and take the spare apron and hair net from his grasp.

After I put them on I look at myself in a mirror and I look like a dinner lady!

"Ok let's start this!" Louis shouts and starts picking up random ingrediants.

We decide to make chocolate scones first and I must say that I am not going to be the first person to try them out!

Louis puts them in the oven and turns around to me.

Halfway during the scone making we ended up having a little food fight so we were both covered in flour and melted chocolate but nothing serious.

"What now?" I ask him

"Well I believe I promised you a coca cola smoothie" he said while staring weirdly up at the celling and stroking an imaginary beard.

Yip definetly dropped on his head.......