Chapter 30: A Girls Day Out

Hi guys.

So today I was quite bored so I decided just to update because of all of the reads, votes and comments that the last chapter got.

Thank you guys! It's really nice to read all of your comments.

Who is looking forward to "best song ever" coming out? I know that i am!

Who is also going to the 2014 stadium tour? I'm going on the 3rd of July in Edinburgh, can't wait! :D

So I want to ask you guys a question, after Charlie's operation should I end the story or continue with it?

It's totally up to you guys since you's are the ones reading it.

So lets try and push it for 450 reads, 60 votes and 20 comments before the next chapter so vote and comment.

Thank you guys

-Sxxxx

==========================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

Cheerleading practice last night was great!

Karen thought that it would be best for me if I am a flyer, which means that I'm going to be the one get lifted and thrown into the air, and I'm now so excited.

I haven't seen Harry or Taylor again today but I'm not really bothered about that, in fact I don't care.

To: Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

To bitch! What you doing today?

To: Nicole xxx

From:Charlie

Oh you know eating, sleeping, breathing, talking walking. Just the usual stuff...... You?

To:Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

Your doing all if that stuff as well today?! OMG so am I! :-/

To: Nicole xxx

From: Charlie

Don't go sass me mrs! I get that enough from Louis.......

To:Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

Well don't sass me in the first place! But you wanna go out with me and the other girls (except Penny) to the shopping centre?

"Louis?!" I shout out

"What?!" He shouts back.

"Can I go to the centre with the other girls?!"

"Sure! When?!"

"Don't know, wait one minute!"

To: Nicole xxx

From: Charlie

When?