Chapter 17: Long time no see

Hello people!

So this fan fiction has gotten so much more reads than I ever imagined so thank you guys so much!

Please vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter.

Thank you again,

-S xxxx

===============================================

***Harrys POV***

"Fuck it I'm going out!" I shout angrily at no one in particular.

I grab my car and house key and stomp out the house slamming the door behind me.

How dare she show her face! Why would she think that i would want to her with her let alone see her!

She ruined my life!

Louis is in deep shit.

Not only by me but by Charlotte.

One of the things that I know about her is that she hates being lied to and by the look on his face he has been lying to her ever since he met her.

I run to one of my many cars and slide in.

I sit there for a minute before I start it up and speed away and before I know it I am on the moterway.

I don't know where I am going but I have this strange feeling inside of me that feels as if something is giving me directions to a destination.

I continue to speed down the motorway for what seems like forever before i see a sign outside of my window;

"Welcome to Holmes Chaple"

I haven't been here in years.

When i left i never came back.

I wanted to leave that part of my life behind and start a new chapter, so i never came back.

London is my home now.

I know that they say 'Home is where the family is' but now that my family is dead the boys are my only family now, well except from Charlotte but i don't even want to consider her family.

Before I know it I have pulled into the driveway of a house.

Not just any house:

my old house

I sigh and turn the cars engine of a step out of the drivers seat.

I walk towards the door and pull out my house key that I have still kept all these years and I don't even know why, I just did.

I put the key into the lock and unlock the door, stepping inside.

It has been 3 years since I have stepped foot in this house and nothing has changed.

The hallway still had the pictures hanging on the walls, the living room walls were still the same light blue colour along with the couch.

Infancy the only thing that has changed was that there was now a new TV and some new pictures of my family without me.

I pick up the closest picture to me and look at the picture.

It was a new picture that I have never seen before.

There was mum and dad standing next to each other and Charlotte standing in front of them with a strange girl that looked about 7 years old.

That girl looks really familiar but I just couldn't remember who she is.

But then I look at her eyes that were a dark brown and then I looked at her hair which was also dark brown.

Who was she?