chapter 1

AKA- Pregnant with Alpha's Baby but I'm Dating the Beta??? How Did That Happen?

Edited!!!- 1/16/12

**********************************************************

***Tori***

"Come on Tori hurry up! We need to go to the pack house!" Carly, my BFF shouted up the stairs at me, which wasn't necessary because I could hear her even if she was whispering. Yeah I'm a werewolf. Yeah Carly was one and we were apart of Drake's pack and I was dating the Beta, Ron.

Ron and I have been dating since our freshman year, now we are going into our senior year. Ron wasn't going to the party because he had to train the new wolves for the pack. But Carly still wanted to go to see her boyfriend Stark.  They are mates. Stark was our age, he was third in command. Carly was third in command too and I was second because if you were involved with a high rank you were considered their rank.

I love Ron but I know he isn't my mate. I couldn't help but remember last night before he left when we made love. I really truly love him and he was my first kiss and kissing your mate is how you figure out if they are your mate but I knew Ron's mate.  She died a little back.

I looked in the mirror and put on eyeliner to make my light blue eyes pop, along with some mascara. I made sure I was wearing proper clothing. I had on black skinnies and a gray tank that showed my belly button piercing and the slightest amount of cleavage.

I ran down stairs with my werewolf speed so Carly didn't get too impatient. " Ready." I told her rolling my eyes.

"Perfect." She told me.

She got in the passenger seat of my custom electric purple lamborghini diablo convertible, and I got in the driver's side. I opened the roof and pulled out of the driveway of mine and Carly's three story house, and headed for the pack house.

I pulled into the pack's driveway five minutes later only to hear the music blasting full volume. The last party of the summer, school starts next week! We walked up to the door and were greeted with, 'hey', 'look who showed up!' and 'have a drink'. We stopped at the bar and grabbed a couple of Coors lights and drank them. Carly spotted Stark and said she would find me when it was time to go.

I was leaning on the off white walls of the house, when I felt an electric shock that made me look around startled. I looked up to see none other than Drake the Alpha with his bright green eyes staring tentatively at me and a piece of his chocolate brown hair fell in his face.

"Crap." I said as Drake leaned in and claimed my lips. He carried me, never breaking the kiss up to the Alpha's floor and crashed on the bed. I didn't resist because let's face it you can't resist the pull of your mate and I had already had like three beers.

I pulled his shirt over his head and began to unbuckle his pants. He pulled offmy pants and shirt so I was just in my bra and panties. I looked down at him just in his boxers and he pulled my lips toward his once again. I felt him go deep inside me which made me realize we were now completely naked. I moaned and he growled in a very sexy way.

**************

I woke up the next morning with the feeling of arms around me.  I looked up and saw Drake. Oh shit! This didn't happen! No, no, no, no! How could I do that to Ron!?

I used my werewolf speed to get dressed at top speed and ran out of the room sniffing for Carly so we could leave ASAP. I found her in Starks room sleeping. I sent her a MM (mental message), 'Get up now!!!!!' She groaned, but got up and dressed anyway.  We were in my car in seconds.

I pulled out noticing that Drake was chasing us and saw him shift into his giant chocolate brown furred wolf with bright green eyes. It just made me speed up to 130mph. Two minutes later we arrived at our house.

"What was that about?" Carly asked me groggily still half asleep.

"Drake and I are mates. I-I-I slept with him." I managed to say.

She just stared at me with her mouth wide open.

*************************************************************** 

Vote, Comment, Fan me... :)