Part two- Welcome to Hell.

Because she's a great story writer :)

I'm The Option You Shouldn't Have Chosen- Part two.

I don't know how long I had been standing in this same spot for but I was starting to feel really faint. I was starving and dehydrated, my head hurt and it was freezing in this room.

The men had finished the so called 'assessment', which happened to be them measuring our height and weight. They then measured our waist lines, the size of our thighs and feet, and asked us for our bra size.

Uncomfortable wouldn't even explain it enough; especially when they asked each of us if we were virgins or not. It turns out that not many of these girls were. I still am, even though I know that's surprising for a sixteen year old girl these days.

One of the girls was brave enough to speak up and ask why they wanted to know, Darton's reply was 'Some like 'em, some don't.'

Hearing that scared me even more, I mean what about the vampires who do like virgins?

I just wanted to go home. I missed my mum, my dad and even my dog!

I know that they would be worried sick about me by now, I was their only child.

Tears started to silently stream down my face and I struggled to hide the fact that I was crying. I knew that I just needed to stay strong to get through this.

I would make it home, one day.

Hours passed by and one-by-one we were being taken away. It was just me and another girl left now.

They hadn't told us where they had taken the other girls or what was going to happen to us.

"We should send her to Dimitri." I heard Alec say.

"Nope, he doesn't like the ones with attitude." Blake replied. Great, they were talking about me.

"What about Levi?" Alex questioned.

"No, how do I put this? He likes his girls...skinny." Blake replied. That made me feel even more ashamed of myself and my body.

"We'll send her to Slade then." Darton snickered.

"He always liked the feisty ones." Blake said with a laugh.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Alec asked with a worried expression.

"She'll learn." Darton growled.

I was terrified. They were sending me off to some mean sounding vampire. Hell, vampires weren't even supposed to be real!

My body started to tremble as Alec came over and undid the chains around my ankles. In return for un-doing my ankles, he tied up my wrists and put a gag in my mouth so I couldn't speak.

I was roughly shoved into the boot of a car by Darton, who then slammed the boot shut; I don't think I have ever been more scared in my life.

I didn't know how long I had been in the boot for but all I knew was the car had stopped. It was hard to breathe and the carpet of the boot was itching against my naked body. My breathing became heavier and before I knew it, I passed out into blackness.

Everything seemed so groggy when I woke up and I had a thumping headache.  

I slowly opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw. I was locked up in another cement cellar, but this one smelt like rotten corpses. I was lying on my back on the ground when I quickly sat up and vomited all over the floor next to me.