Chapter 10: Love and Hope

"Wow.." Was all I could think to say while I laid next to Travis.

"That was amazing," He replied while kissing my cheek. I could feel myself blushing I figured he saw me blush because he whispered into my ear, "You're beautiful."

"I love you Travis."

"and I love you." 

We laid there for a while. I love the way his arms feel around me. So protective and firm; yet gentle and loving at the same time. I still can't seem to wrap my brain around the fact that he chose me. After a while Travis got up.

"I have to get something out of my truck, I will be right back." 

"Mmmkay." He kissed me, pulled on his sweat pants, and headed out to the car. I just laid there waiting for his return. When he got back he slipped back under the covers and we were in the same position again. I let my eyes close to remember how everything felt. Then something really cold touched my bare chest.

"Yikes! What is that?"  I looked down to see a key laying on the area where my heart was.

"It's the key to my heart." I smiled and immediately broke out laughing. I was laughing for minutes and minutes before I had to catch my breath.

"That was the cheesiest thing I have ever heard."

He started mumbling something, "and the key to my house..." My eyes shot open in shock.

"You mean.. You want me to move in with you?"

"Yeah.. I mean if you want to.. I want to wake up every morning to having you in my arms. I want your face to be the first thing I see everyday, and I can't think of a better way than if you move in with me."

I don't even know why, but I start crying.

"Oh shit.. Melody... I'm sorry. Forget I said anything... It's way too soon for you.. God I'm such an ass."

"No no.. Travis. I'm crying because I'm happy. I am so happy. I've lived my whole life thinking I'd never find someone who would love me. Then you come along and make me feel like the only girl in the world. I would love to move in with you."

A smile breaks across his face. "Really?"

I nod my head and then he kisses me.

I break away,"Can we start moving my stuff right now. I kind of want to move in tonight..." My cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Yeah, I would love for you to move in tonight." 

I kiss him on the cheek and hop out of bed forgetting that I'm naked. I blush and throw on Travis' white tshirt and my underwear. Now he has to help me shirtless. I'm satisfied with my wardrobe choice for that reason. Travis doesn't seem to mind though. 

"I will go grab some boxes from the basement." 

"Okay."

I hurry downstairs and find a ton of boxes. When I return he's looking at all of the things on my dresser. I have pictures, books, perfume, and random stuff on there. I clear my throat and he turns around.

"Okay well lets start with my clothes I guess.. Wait Travis?"

"I have more than enough closet space and I left half of my dresser drawers empty; because I was hoping you would eventually move in with me."

"Awesome." I smile at him and make my way to the closet. I start folding my clothes and put them in a box. Next I throw all of my hangers in. 

"Alright can you go put that in the truck please?"

"My wish is your command."

I just roll my eyes at his response. I wanted to get him out of here because I wanted to get all of my bras and underwear packed away before he could see. I mostly have plain old bras and definitely no sexy underwear. I quickly pack them away. I let out a sigh of relief, I haven't had any time to go buy new lingerie.

Travis walks in shortly. He notices the next box I already packed. Before I can stop him he opens it and a grin breaks across his face when he sees what's inside.

"You did the fun packing without me?"

"There is definitely nothing fun about what's in that box. I need to go to the mall, but I haven't had any time."

"You don't need new stuff, I'm just going to take them off anyway. Why bother?" I blush at his words and go back to packing.

......

3 hours and ten boxes later we are on our way to Travis'.. I mean our house. I like the sound of that Our House. I didn't realize how much stuff I had; but I guess when you live somewhere for twenty years the stuff adds up.

I move all my stuff in and it only takes over a little an hour. When we are done Travis orders takeout while I collapse on the couch. 

"It should be here in twenty minutes."

"Awesome."

"So... I thought we could watch The Little Mermaid tonight. We can start it while we wait for the food."

"That sounds perfect." Travis joins me on the couch after he pops the disk into the DVD player. I drape my favortie fuzzy blanket over us and snuggle into him. 

"Thanks for today."

"Thanks for moving in with me."

"I love you."

"I love you too Mel."

...

20 minutes later the food arrives and we pig out on chinese food while watching The Little Mermaid. When the movie is over I head to the shower.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"No. We're going to take a shower."

I grin at him.

"You are one cheeky  boy Travis Marquet."

"What? I just want to make your first shower here memorable."

I just roll my eyes at him and head towards the bathroom with him following behind.

Before I know it we are both undressed and in the shower. Travis decided he wanted to wash my hair and my body. So I returned the favor. Afterwards we just stood in the steaming shower intertwined. I rested my head on his shoulders.

"Melody do you want to have kids?"

I look up at him with pure terror in my eyes.

"I don't mean now.. I mean in the future. Years from now." I felt myself relaxing in his arms.

"Yeah I do. But not until I'm married."

"Mmmm.. Make me a promise that your belly will only be swollen with my babies."

"I can't promise that Travis.  But I do like the idea, and I can picture it."

"So I've got love and a whole lot of hope; and that's good enough for me."

"I really truely love you Travis."

"Forever and Always."

"Together."

"Together."

We kissed and then we dried off heading to bed for a goodnights rest. 

***End of Chapter 10***

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yay Chapter 10! Double Digits! I hope you enjoyed! I just ship Trelody/Mavis/Trody! Anyways thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Happy Reading!

Read, Follow, Comment, and Vote! <3