seventeen» eyes

calum~

"why did you follow me on twitter?" her beautiful smile formed as the memory seemed to bring an abundance of joy, "like trust me it meant a lot just it was sort of random i guess."

i thought back at the memory trying to think of the reason, but honestly i wasn't sure if there was one, "i guess just to do it. i don't think i had a reason."

the silence from the tiny dining area was peaceful. occasionally you would hear the sound of forks scrapping against the plates, but that was only because our conversation slowly came to a calm stop then started right after, "i forgot to tell you how beautiful you look," my cheeks headed up as i nervously spoke the words to her, "i was going to tell you at the meet and greet but i got too nervous around you. once i saw you, i kind of froze and tried to play it cool. but once you said your name i kind of lost it."

she seemed more shocked but flattered all at the same time, "are you serious?"

my lips parted at i tried to think of a smooth way to say 'yes' but my mind drew to a blank as a stared into her eyes. she has these beautiful sea green eyes that you can just get lost in, and that's what i did.

"cal?" she giggled smiling up at me, her face full of bliss, "you there?"

i shook out of my glare locking my eyes with her trying to control myself, "yeah sorry, you have the most beautiful eyes."

then silence grew as she looked down at my eyes. i could tell she was now struggling with what i was struggling with. when her eyes began to close and she leaned in, i did the exact same not even questioning what i've wanted to do since i saw her at the meet and greet.

after the months of texting back and forward being able to finally kiss was all i could ever ask for.

it started out as a slow kiss, both of us timid on what the other thought. but as soon as we realized how perfect our lips felt together, it all just came natural.

i've kissed hundreds of girls and never has a kiss felt so right. as cheesy as it sounds, it truly felt as if no one mattered anymore and it was just the two of us.

cassidy broke the kiss from smiling, her eyes still shut, exposing the pure joy that she showed "wow." she then opened her eyes, rubbing her pink lips together, "i'm- you- damn."

i smirked at how speechless she was, grabbing her hands in mine, helping her up from the booth, "you are a-"

"hey!" i heard a voice yell from a crossed the hotel restaurant. i knew the voice right away and it was probably the voice i really didn't want to hear, "that was hot."

"michael leave. you're drunk." i groaned setting the money on the table walking slowly towards michael who could barely walk forward to get to me.

"no i'm not." he rolled his eyes looking bemused, scratching his already ruined hair, "is that carrey?"

"cassidy," she corrected standing next to me keeping a small smile, "you look great." she had a faint sarcastic tone to her words as she looked at michael who was completely wasted, swaying side to side as if some kind of music was playing, but it was only filled with the silence of the diner.

"right." he struggled to laugh but coughed instead, a sly smirk creeping on his lips, "she's hot." he whispered into my ear.

i looked towards cassidy to see if she heard but from her causal glare i assumed she didn't, "yeah, i know."

"i saw that kiss." michael patted my back slowly yawning as he did, "you two looked good." he dragged out 'good' then rested his head on my shoulder, "calums my boy, don't hurt him."

"i won't mikey, i promise you." she mumbled smirking up at me. that sentence that was so casual meant so much to me and made me feel a little bit more comfortable.

my lips drew into a straight line while i tried to figure out something to do with him. i wanted all of the little time i had with cassidy and jackass michael was about to ruin it.

"why don't you go to your room?" i said in a deep voice, beginning to tap my converse on the shiny tiled floor.

"no."

"yes."

"cal cal, me boy, i want to hang out with the two love birds."

i cringed at the nickname he randomly came up with, but tried to shake it off knowing that was my least of worries, "michael, i swear to god."

cassidy was still smiling, moving her head between the both of us at each word, "michael can i please be alone with calum."

"yeah, but i lost my room key, i think luke or something has it." he shrugged setting his hand on his hip.

i went in my jeans pocket, digging through the pocket handing him the plastic card, "stay in my room."

"will do calio." he clicked his tongue coolly moving towards the wrong hallway. honestly, i didn't even care anymore.

"i am so sorry, he's an idiot." i groaned frustrated, feeling my blood begin to boil, "he kind of ruined the moment."

"it's okay calum." she laughed taking my hand in hers, "now i want to show you something."

i furrowed my eye brows at her sudden perkiness, "what?"

"well since you did all this, i want to show you something." she looked up at me, smiling warmly at me.

_________

i've been really sick lately i'm sorry.

i also have had writers block so i don't know how this turned out.

have a wonderful day/ night (:

-alexis