Settling In, Part 3

Central City

July 6, 16:45:16 CDT

Earlier this morning Ephyra had spent time with Superboy and Kid Flash, telling them - mostly Superboy through the mental link - about Atlantis and her new...Atlantean family.

She had spent the afternoon and up to 4:30 PM with Kid Flash long enough to realize how much she found him irritating. He barely ever shut up and when he spoke it sometimes had a condescending tone to it. Plus, he was usually stuffing his face with some type of snack - it also didn't help that he did it when his mouth was full.

Thankfully, 10 minutes before it turned 5:00 PM, Kid Flash's mother came out and scolded the young speedster and Superboy about staying in the house for too long. Kid Flash decided to take Superboy out and show him Central City.

"Are you sure you don't want to come too?" Superboy had asked Ephyra, feeling a bit uncomfortable being alone with anyone that wasn't his fellow clone.

Ephyra rests a hand on his shoulder. You'll be fine. She says over their mind link. Now's the time to bond a bit and get to know our new friends. Remember they saved us, so they have no reason to suddenly turn around and want to harm us. She said offering him a smile.

She blinked a few times when she noticed Kid Flash walking up putting on his jacket. "No thanks, I'm good. Besides, I'm supposed meet up with Wonder Woman. She's going to take me shopping, before we go to Themyscira." She pauses realizing she probably wouldn't see him for the next day and glanced up at him. "So I guess I'll see you again, when Bat-head is supposed to get back to us."

Kid Flash looked at her with an expression that looked like he'd smelled a skunk. "I wouldn't say that around Bats."

Ephyra just shrugs, "That doesn't surprise me as a warning - coming from you anyways."

He narrows his eyes at Ephyra while she gives him an innocent look. The speedster rolled his eyes, "Whatever water girl," he says as he leads Superboy by the shoulder, over to the door and opens it.

Ephyra narrows her eyes, "Its Ephyra."

Wally pauses glancing back at her, before leaving and Ephyra rolls her eyes and follows them out, closing the door behind them.

"See you later Ephyra." Superboy said as he and Wally set off down the sidewalk.

Ephyra waved, "See you later Superboy."

She then turned and walked along the sidewalk. No more than 5 minutes later did a silver Porsche pull up beside her and the window rolled down to reveal a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a white t-shirt under a black jacket and black pants. "Hello Ephyra."

Ephyra stiffened a moment before recalling the woman's face back at the Cadmus warehouse, but she didn't speak not knowing the woman's name, to which the woman smiled.

"I'm Black Canary." She leans over and opens the passenger side door. Ephyra climbs in after slight hesitation.

They begin driving and head through downtown Central City, in silence. She parks outside a street full of shops and turns off the car, before opening her door and glancing back at the unmoving Ephyra.

"Well," the blonde woman prompts, "You need clothes don't you?"

Ephyra frowned and realized she was right. She had been wearing a white t-shirt and blue leggings that Wally's mother had let her borrow.

"What about Superboy," she asks shutting her door as Black Canary locked the car and they begin walking down the sidewalk, side by side.

"He will go shopping tomorrow most likely - I believe they might be doing that as well. All depends." She says.