Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Once Avery saw me I tried to shield myself from their vision with my binder only to fail in my attempt. Avery ran over to me and pulled my wrist, leading me towards Cole. “Luna you’re such a weirdo.” She said pulling my binder down to see my scowling face. Smiling Avery looked to Cole. “Cole this is my best friend Luna, Luna this is my old friend Cole.” Her eyes sparkled that stupid way they always did.

I frowned at her then looked back to Cole who was smiling, I rolled my eyes. “I know, we’ve met.”

That only made his smile wider. “Yeah Avery she owes me a pencil, did you know she really sucks at math?” Avery chuckled.

My mouth dropped although I knew it was true. “Whatever, I have a class to get to, check you later Avery.” I waved walking away speedily.

She said by while Cole caught up to me. He’s one persistent guy. “What class do you have?”

I snuck a glance at him. “P.E.” I mumbled.

He looked at his schedule then clicked his tongue. “With Mr.Henderson?” He asked as if he was seriously interested.

I looked to him confused as we walked down the poorly lit hallway. “How’d you-” He cut me off with that annoying smirk of his.

“I have him too.” He laughed and I shook my head.

I groaned and sped off in the direction of the girls locker room, I stood behind the door happy to be away from him. “Hello ladies.” I smiled as everyone was getting dressed. I walked to my locker as they either glared or smile at me. Opening my locker I felt something drip on my head, looking up I was then drenched in ice cold water. It still had ice in it, it made me shiver, shuddering I looked at my clothes in my locker... They were ripped to shreds. Gritting my teeth I walked out into an opened area where all the girls either laughed or gasped. wiping my eyes I looked to the person that I knew was the culprit.

“What the hell Fiona.” I hissed looking at her and her posse. Blonde hair and blue eyes, that pretty much described them. But what kind of freaking name is Fiona?

She smirked. “Are you talking to me, freak?” She growled looking at me disgusted.

My fingers twitched at my side when she said the word ‘freak’. I looked at her with a smirk. “The only freak here is you, looking like you just came out of Barbie’s Malibu dream house. So Barbie, where’s Kinny? Oh I know, he’s hanging himself because he doesn’t want to look at your ugly possessive butt every day.” Although my teeth chattered my words came out tough.

Her eyebrow arched. “At least I don’t look like a wet dog.” She stepped to me.

I let out a laugh. “Oh, oh really? Wet dog, that’s all you got? You should be glad I’m not kicking your butt all over this floor, you know like last time?” I gave her a daring smirk.

She clenched her jaw and was about to speak but the female teacher came in to check on both classes. “Ladies, ladies, move aside. Oh my gosh Luna what happened to you?”

I looked to Barbie with a glare. “This idiot put a bucket of water with ice in my locker. And shredded my P.E. clothes.” I growled.

The teacher looked to Fiona surprised. “Is that true Miss.Blue?” Like I said before what the hell kind of a name is Fiona.... And the last name Blue? Seriously?

I shook as Fiona looked to the teacher, puppy dog eyes. “Of course not Mrs.”

I scoffed. “Barbie’s lying, I’ll show you.” I stomped to my locker trying not to slip. But I swear I almost did when I didn’t see the bucket or the shredded clothes. My locker was squeaky clean and my clothes were in tact. I cracked my knuckles as I looked at Barbie.