Chapter 3

Alex P.O.V.

I wake up intertwined in Jacks arms, with my head resting on his chest, slowly going up and down. I look around to reveal the small space which is Jacks bunk, I just pull myself closer to him, taking in this moment. His head is rested on his pillow and he is quietly snoring, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, I just place my head back onto his chest, thinking how much I missed this, I could stay here forever, he's fucking amazing.

"HEY OUT OF THE BUNKS" I hear Rians shouting from below us, he starts walking in the row of bunks hitting them to make sure everyone's awake. I just push my head into Jacks chest and pretend I'm asleep, I think we have some stupid interview or something. I feel Jack move around a bit from under my head, as soon as he realises I'm here be stops and puts his hand in my hair, I just keep pretending to be asleep . He sits up and brings my head with him causing me to wake up for real.

"Morning sleepyhead" he whispers Into my ear , I open my eyes and look at his massive grin covering his face and kiss him quickly before closing my eyes and putting my head back into his chest. "We have to get up silly" he giggles and kisses my head making my stomach fill with butterflies. I open eyes again and sit myself up so I am sitting next to him .

"GET THE FUCK UP PEOPLE OR I WILL COME AND WAKE YOU UP" Rian shouting once again, me and Jack just laugh at him. I look at Jack with a menacing look "Jack I have a plan" he just laughs at me , it's cute . I grab him and pull him so he's lying down, I then place myself on top of him, straddling his body and put my face next to his. I grab his face in his hands.

"Alex what the fuck" he giggles , I just kiss him as passionately as I can, I push myself as close to him as possible and continue to kiss him, moving my way to his neck.

"GUYS FUCKING WAKE UP" Rian starts walking towards us as I start moaning as loud as I can. He opens jacks bunk to see us in a position like this, I take my lips of jacks neck and look at his face , completely scared and horrified, I burst into laughter Straight away. "guys, urm, just get up." he walks away looking really scared, I can't control my laughter, Jack just sits underneath me looking at me like I'm crazy.

"okay it's time to get up now Jack" I take myself off him and jump out the bunk . "you coming?"

"sure Alex " he grabs my awg jumper from the end of bed and puts it straight over him ,even though it's boiling . "hey jack it's too hot for words at the moment, why they jumper?" he just looks down and looks back up with misty eyes.

"Alex even though people know I still have to hide things" I stand there, not knowing what to say. I hate myself for this, it's my fault. "but at least I get to smell like you " he pulls the ends over his sleeves and hops down from the bunk. We walk together into the living area.

"Morning everyone!" I say as i go

sit down on the couch with Jack next to me, Rian avoiding eye contact with us and making toast for himself, I can't help but chuckle.

"Hey guys , sleep well?" Zack looks away from the TV and asks.

"Yeah veryyy well" I laugh making Jack smile a little from across the sofa. "what about you?"

"some people in bunk where talking and kept me up." he looks down and continues to eat his cereal .

"yeah sorry about that" I laugh again and Jack joins in, Zack just looks up at us in question , me and Jack look at each other and smile.

Rian walks over and sits down on the sofa across from us, looking at me and Jack, studying us .

"So....urm.....what happened....this morning....are you guys together or..." he looks down into his bowl then back up at us. Zack looks up at us instantly.

"wait what" he looks at us ,then at Rian , then back at us looking confused. "I feel like I have missed something guys."

"Well it's all up to Jack" I look over at him with a massive grin on my face , he just looks down at his feet.

"Well I like us but I dunno it's really just what Alex wants." he mumbles quietly, yep he was officially the cutest thing ever.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is happening?" Zack says again, I just laugh and go closer to Jack and snuggle into his chest.

"Zack, meet my boyfriend, Jack." I feel proud to call him my boyfriend again, knowing that now we won't get hated as much for having that name for him.

"Right, when did this happen?" Zack questions .

"Well...urm..we got back together yesterday and....ur...I spent the night in Jacks bunk, don't worry nothing happened." I look at Rian who just laughs a little. "Rian this morning was a joke okay?" I laugh more seeing as he still is freaked out.

"Yeah well, don't do anything weird in the bunk okay?" I giggle and make myself closer to Jack.

"Can't promise anything"

"Shut up Alex!" Jack whispers in my ear, I just giggle and snuggle more into Jacks chest causing him to put his legs up on the sofa so I am lying over him, in his arms, smiling like a fool.

I just love him.

.