Chapter 5

Chapter 5

My mouth gaped. "Assassin? Y-You mean you were out to kill Preston?"

"Who's Preston?"

"The chauffeur..." I muttered.

"Oh him. No, he just got in the way."

Ignoring that comment I decided to continue my own little interrogation. "Are you going to kill me?"

He looked at me for a second, I looked down at my trembling fingers.

"No. I was supposed to kill you..."

"W-why didn't you?"

He shook his head informing me that he couldn't tell me. My face frowned as I thought...

"Who sent you to kill me?"

There was a long pause before his mouth opened. "Them."

I was about to speak but then I shut my lips together, I didn't want to know who them was, at least not yet anyway.

"What's your name?" I asked curiously. Well, I can't call him a murderer again, he might just kill me.

He shook his head. "I can't tell you, unless you're dead."

I sighed. There was a long pause before I asked, "Why are you doing this to me? Kidnapping me?"

"Don't you have to be a kid? Besides I'm not kidnapping you, I'm only doing what I was told." His blocked voice said blankly.

"Then why didn't you kill me?"

"It sounds like you want to be killed." He muttered with a hint of humour.

"D-" I paused before speaking again, "Do you know my name?"

"Chelsea Kenton." He answered simply.

I gulped. "What else do you know about me?"

"Everything. You're 19. Born 1st of March 1994 at 2:36am. Your life was great until your mother died when you were 13--"

"Stop!" I yelled with tears in my eyes, memories have that affect on me.

"Then your father moved to be away from you," he continued.

"NO! STOP PLEASE!" I begged covering my ears. I shouldn't listen, he's only saying all this to hurt me.

"You hate him for excluding you after your mother's death. You have only one friend and she was only out for your money." He carried on like I wasn't even there, just listing things that weren't true- poison to my mind.

"STOP IT! STOP! You're lying!" I screamed sobbing.

"And lastly, you blame yourself for your mother's accident." He finished.

I fell onto the floor, not being able to carry my own weight while having this stinging sensation in my heart that pained me so. I covered my face with my hands as I wept. I heard him let out a breath before walking out of the building leaving me there.

After hours of crying, my body eventually forced me to stop. I slowly found the energy to haul my weak body up. I looked out the doors to see no cars in the parking area.

Wait- Where was he?

I-If he's gone t-then h-he can't possibly catch me if I run now.

Could he?

No way, no matter how fast of a runner he was there was no possible way for him to catch me before I scream for help of strangers walking past.

I thought about it a several times more until agreeing that my theory would work. I'd decided that this had to work, there was no way it could fail.

I got up from the dust and without caring to brush it off, I opened the door of the building and started to run. This time I remembered to look back, a girl only makes a mistake once. There was no sign of him.

I slowed down and started to walk instead knowing there was no point being out of breath since I was probably 1/100th the way to Chelsea, this was going to be a long walk..

After a couple minutes of walking I saw a building that lit my face as I walked. I looked up to see the neon words 'Hook Club', that was an awfully strange name for a club, sound very pirate themed. I shrugged as I entered it hoping to find a pirate who could give me a map or tell me where on earth I am, if we're even on earth (you never know).

My eyes winded at the view of people of the opposite sex grinding their bodies on each other's towards the beat of the loud music. As I kept walking, I gasped at two woman half naked on stage, one of them dancing on a white pole, the other slowly stripping off an item of clothing.

I quickly covered my eyes before any more 'innocence' was taken from me. I was pushed among the crowd of drunk adults until I reached the bar. If my father knew where I was, he would never let me go out ever again not even for school, I'd have to be home schooled until I get shipped off to marry a rich young man who I only just been introduced at our wedding.

I sat down on a stool with no intentions of drinking alcohol, but I was however very parched and craving for an orange squash or just water. I was going to ask the bartender for one but then I remembered I had no money of whatsoever.

I sighed as I watched girls slurp their cool fizzy drinks, it made me even thirstier but I suppose I could live... for now.

My curious brown orbs wandered around the room it stopped when I saw him. He was here...

A/N: Harry's a Number 1 Chelseanator. I wonder if he has her baby scans and knows her bra size... Hm.