Chapter 2: the first night

After the little break down Tamiki has an arm around me. Holding me close, I start to feel tired and now it's like 10:30 pm. I start to drift off into blackness.

Tamikis pov

I notice that lithy stars falling asleep on my shoulder. I smile down at her. "well it looks like she fell asleep, if you guys want to stay we have extra rooms." I said they all reply a mix of "yeses" and "okays". I smile and pick lithy up bridle style and carry her to her room. I open the door and lay her on her bed. Pull the covers over her, but she reaches out and grabs my sleeve. I guess she wants me to stay with her. But I have to make sure they find some place to sleep, I take her hand off of my sleeve and put it close to her. I lean down and kiss her forehead. She snuggles into the covers. I walk down the stairs to help people find there rooms. After that I go off to my room and get into my pajamas and fall asleep.

Lithiums pov

*nightmare*

I was being held back while my sister was being beaten in front of me.... The man held my face so I had to watch in horror as they beat her. They would kick, punch, and beat her with any thing they had. Her screams were blood curtailing. Then I notice she is not moving. I feel the hot tears running down my face. Then they come after me and start touching me.... They then start raping me......

Kaorus pov

I got up in he middle of the night to get some water. I walk down the hall to hear a bang on the wall I go to the door and open it to find lithium having a fit. I run up to her shaking her. Calling her name every once in awhile. She jolts up and starts shaking, she then looks at me and starts crying.

Lithiums POV

Koaru wakes me from my nightmare, when I see him I just start crying. He comes to me and pulls me into his chest I cling on to him.

"It's okay lithy I'm here, I'm here.." he starts rubbing my back.

I start to calm down... To the point were I start hiccuping silently. I look up at him, he looks down at me and gives me a small smile. I smile back.

" Would you like some water?" he asks. I nod my head. "Okay let's go get some." we get up at the same time I look into his face as his soft lips ever so lightly press against my own.

I gasp as the butterfly's form in my stomach making my body slightly weak. I can feel my face become red as I back away. the look on his face was.... cute?..... no not the word......hot?...... that works. His face looks to be light pink as he only stared into my deep red eyes. i look into to his golden brown eyes getting lost in them.

"H-hay lithy? c-can we a-agree that did not happen alrigh?" i was out of my trance like state when he said that I nodded. But yet his lips feel as they never left my own... I shake the thought out of my head only as we walked down the halls as faaaaar apart as we could but my mind still went back to the thought......

Karous pov

That light touch on my lips is still there..... Am I falling in love?...... No I can't be that's impossible........ I only just met her today, plus Tamiki would have a fit if he knew that we kissed..... I wonder how she feels.... I bet she has had her first kiss..... She is just so cute?... Radiant?... I can't even put words to how she looks..... GAHHHH!!!!! I can't fall for her!!! That would be bad!!!!!