Chapter 1: the first day

The early morning light danced into my room. I open my eyes and rub the sleepiness from them. Looking around I notice that I am not in my room at home but the boring white hospital room that I have been in for the past two weeks.

I stand up and stretch out my hands, crack my knuckles and roll my shoulders. I touch my toes, or at least try to do so. I get out of my pj's and into my gray long sleeved top with white skinny jeans and my electric blue converse.

I reach over onto the night stand and grab my sisters locket and slide it on. I decide to leave my hair down in its slightly curled state, I shrug at my appearance the only thing that has changed is that I look paler than I already was and that I looked frail, shrugging I look to find my favorite food... an apple sitting on my tray with the pills i had to take.

My eyes sparkled as I grasp the perfect red apple in my hand and take a bite of the sweet and juicy apple. crunching on another bite, my doctor walks in and sees me eating.

"Good Lithy!" The doctor says smiling and patting my head "Now I know you hate taking your pills but you need them to stay strong and also to not let your wounds get infected," she said mothering me.

'alright i hate them but i guess i can take them for you... also I am little sad to leave' i sing to her' yes I have had sign language for a class so it comes in handy when I don't feel like writing.

"I know you will miss the all famous mwa but we need to get you to your plane," she said giving me a sad smile.

I gulp down my pills wile grabbing my things, ready to leave my home country of America and travel onto Japan.We arrive at the busy air buzzing with energy. I look at my doctor as she was saying her last good byes to me. The most unexpected thing happens, she hugs me tight, I return the embrace and walk on to my plane.

****2HOURS LATER****

'walking down the platform with 90 pounds of my stuff is so hard!'I say mentally to my self. I walked around trying to see someone that would be looking for me a boy with light blond hair and soft violet eyes approaches me

"Are you Lithium Suma?" The blond boy asked softly, i nodded "alright let me help you with your things" he said taking most of the weight off my back. I nodded a thanks to him, he simply smiled.

We walked over to his limo "Hello master Tamaki and misses Lithium," said the driver "Hello," said the boy who's name is Tamaki. I signed 'hi' he smiled and signed back 'You look lovely to day and may I ask why you can not speak?' I pondered about how to tell him 'Well I got into a crash that has taken away almost every thing of my family and my self, I am the only survivor left' I signed ' I'm sorry' he singed back with a look of sorrow.

"Okay are you ready?" asked Tamaki smiling brightly at me.

I nodded as he sat down next to me

"Well I should properly introduce my self, I am Tamaki Suho. Might I also ask why can't you talk? Your voice must be as pretty as you are?" Tamaki said overly sweet and kind.

I take the note book back and write ' I'm mute, it means that I can't talk.... But I can sing which puts me as a special case ' I hand it to him he reads over and frowns but then smiles softly

"Okay ummmm I'll ask at a later time how this happened, I have people for you to meet." Tamaki said giving me a genuin smile that only a price woulx give you.

The rest drive to his house was silent but not an awkward silence. We reach his house or now going to be my house. I open the car door and get out, I reach to grab my things but Tamiki has them

"Now princes, I will make sure these get to your room, okay?" Tamaki asked,

I just nodded my head.

He gives my things to a butler, then offers me his hand. I stair up at him, he just smiles softly. I take his hand slowly intertwining our fingers together. He smiles at me I can tell he is blushing. We walk together up to the door.

When I open the door I opened the door to find five boys and a girl standing there smiling at me. I feel heat rush to my face and hide behind Tamiki.

"Awwww she is so cute!" a little boy said "yeah" says a really tall boy with black hair.

Then the boys with Ginger hair say in unison "She is really cute but we only got a peak.... And now she is hiding behind the boss".

Then a boy with black hair and glasses "You know we won't hurt you so come on out."

Then the girl says " you guys are scaring her, I could under stand why,".

I look up at Tamiki, he smiles down at me "It's okay, they won't hurt you..... I promise." he says calmly.

I nod then walk out from behind him with a small smile on my face. They all smile back. I take out my note book and write

' I am Lithium, and I was wondering who are all of you?' I show them it and the girl starts " Fugioka, Haruhi, " Haruhi says giving me a small sweet smile. " Ootori,Koyaya, " Koyaya said extreamly blunt.

" Haninozuka, Mitsukni or you could call me Huni" says Huni happily giggling a little bit.

"Morinozuka, Takashi or Mori" said Mori very monotone.

" Hitachiin, Hikaru" said one twin pointing to him self " Hitachiin, Haoru" said the other twin. Mental note Hikaru has his hair parted to the right, Kaoru to the left and his voice is softer than Hikaru.

I smiled thinking I got it down. " so I have the question.... Why can't you talk?" said Tamiki softly getting everyone's attention.

I get my note book and write ' can we all sit somewhere and I'll explain it'. I show it to all of them. They nod and we all walk into the living room. They all sit in the chairs opposite of me. I write ' can one of you read out loud what I write' I show to them " I'll do it." says Haruhi. She comes and sits by me.

'Okay, well I had a twin sister, and we were to be shipped off and be married to men in different countries, we looked different, she had blue eyes and red hair, when I have blue hair and red eyes. Well we were on the way to the air port where we would never see or hear from each other ever again..... We were turning' I felt the tears coming down my face.... Haruhi started rubbing my back. I smile at her ' we ended up flipping our car, my parents in the front, I get thrown out of the car, with a glass shard stuck in my upper chest, I have the scar to prove it, I tried to say some thing but nothing came. I saw my sister, laying next to the car so I try to get up and I can't, so I crawl over to her and cradle her in my arms, she says my name, I try to answer but nothing, so we sang our song and I could sing it with her, then I feel her blood running down my hand. I look at her, with tears streaming down my face. She gives me the locket I where every day now, then she puts her hand to my face, I put mine over hers. Then I made a promise to sing for her..... For us. Then she tells me that she will love me always.' the tears were now waterfalls coming down my face. Haruhi hugs me and rubs my back. ' then my sister falls limp in my arms.... That was the last thing she ever said to me, my parents died in the hospital.'

I hand her the note book. She reads it all to them. They all have tears in there eyes. Huni starts crying and runs up hugging me. Soon all of them were hugging me........

—————————————-

DUN DUN DUAAA!!!!

Omg what will be on the other side of the door?!!!!!

I am apologizing now cuz I might not update any thing for a wile school starts tomorrow ..... Love u all