Chapter 11 The Doctors

The next morning

Lithium's POV

I wake up to the sun streaming in the windows. My entire body feels stiff and my joints are sore. I slowly sit up in my bed and stretch popping some of my joints and reliving some pain.

My blue hair is in a curly mess around me, like a bright blue storm engulfed my small figure in its own storm.

I get out of bed and look at my clothing for today, a simple black long sleeve with a simple pair of dark blue jeans. I grab them and some under garments and head to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and see that I look worse than normal, I have some dark circles under my eyes and my skin is extremely pale today.

I slide off my pajamas and start the shower, I let the warm waterfall engulf me in its perfect temperature. I start to wash my hair with strawberry shampoo then conditioner and carefully clean my scars and the rest of my skin.
With one last warmth along my back I slowly shut off the water wringing out my hair so it's not so sopping wet.

I wrap the towel around me and one around my head to dry the rest of my hair. I wipe off the cold surface of the mirror to see my relfection, I look a little better than I did waking up and even parts of last night. My crimson eyes look a lot more brighter and I am back to my normal porcelain skin tone with slightly pink cheeks, the dark circles are not as noticeable.

I slip on the clothing I brought with me and towel dry my hair so it's slightly damp but has the insane amount of curls I love so much.

A soft knock took me out of my thoughts as I go from the bathroom to the door, I open it slowly to see Mori looking down at me stoic as always. "It's time to eat Lithium," is all he says I just nod and grab my room key letting the door shut behind me and fallow the strong silent type to the dining hall.

Breakfast was much better than supper last night, for one everything seemed to be normal. Everyone was chatting up a storm and laughing, I smiled softly eating some eggs with buttered toast and bacon. Kyoya was sitting across from me and would send me dirty looks if I even tried to take anything unhealthy to eat. The two pieces of bacon was hard enough to obtain with out his cold glare.

Huni was next to me smiling brightly about having waffles with a lot of syrup and butter with some sweat tea. Mori was just eating some scrambled eggs with a simple black tea. The twins had the exact same thing pancakes with butter and maple syrup with sausage they were drinking some juice. Tamaki and Kyoya were eating eggs and toast like me but Kyoya had a very dark coffee while Tamaki had milk. Haruhi was just eating some toast with milk and Nunally was engulfing pancakes, waffles, fruit and syrup like this was the first time she has eaten any of these.

The afternoon is what really made things difficult. We all had to pack up our belongings and head back to home. I really didn't want to only because of being poked and prodded at.

We all bring our things to the limo while the drivers pack our things into the trunk of it, we all go in as fallows, me, Kyoya, Nunally, the twins, Tamaki, Haruhi, Huni, and last Mori.

The shadow king was just writing away on his black note book while everyone else was just talking still or playing on their portable gaming device. I just was sitting there not doing anything when Kyoya spoke softly yet sternly "So we have an appointment, I expect you to tell them the truth, but I haven't told the others what has been going on,".
I just nodded, I really was not in the mood to even try to be nice to Kyoya.

We dropped everyone off and now it was just me and Kyoya in the limmo. The hospital was a little far away from where we were at.

Kyoya took of his glasses and rubbed his eyes sighing deeply, I wonder what he would be so stressed about.

"I'm not stressed about you if that's what you are getting at, it's just my father has been getting at me latley" he replied, I'm sure he can read minds.

'Do you want to talk about what your dad has been getting on about you lately?' I asked him looking into his onyx eyes.

"It's just what he said about you, that if you would not have be in the predicament you are in we would be getting married," he replied calmly, I on the other hand became very stiff and livid.

"My father and your father wanted us to get married, we could have used your company to better a lot of people, but seeing as its now only you and two executives of your family's company left he dosen't see a point," Kyoya slips back on his glasses and looks at me with his emotionless expression.

I just nodded and sighed looking down, why would I have not been aware of this? Is there more I don't know

We arrived at the hospital not much longer after, I bit my lower lip not wanting to enter the damn building. But knowing Kyoya he would make me go whether I wanted to or not.

Kyoya takes my hand as we enter the building, his hands are way to big, they could easily engulf both of mine.

"Ahhh Mr.Ootori, we have been expecting you and Miss.Suma, please take a seat and the nurse will be with you shortly," said a soft faced deck lady.

"Thanks" was all the cold hearted teen said as he dragged me to sit down next to him.

Maybe two minuets later a plump white haired nurse walked up to us, "hello Lithium, I have been made aware of your situation and I am here to take you back for your physical then a doctor will see you,"

I just nodded and got up and followed her back, we took my weight, height, temperature, checked the scars, looked at my medical background, then I just waited for the doctor.

I hate these damn white rooms and the smell of the cleaning products. It just reminded me of the worst time of my life, I could feel the tears well up in my eyes as a softly touched the necklace.

"Hello my dear, how have you been felling lately?" Asked the soft spoken female doctor.

'I'm okay for the most part, just some times memories can be difficult to handle' I write to her.

"Hmm I see that a few weeks ago was your birthday, Mr.Ootori said that you seemed very off and had been off ever since then. I understand that you did lose your twin, it can be difficult for twins to be seperated," she replied looking at me with her cool blue eyes.