Clearing up

May 1806,

It was raining outside as Papa Smurf, Donovan, Galvin Smurf and Harrison were walking around the sidewalk while the carriages and many workers are delivering the glass bottles of milk. "Dan?" Alvin called in. "What happened?" Daniel stood up. "Has anyone seen Donovan today?" "Oh no, I didn't see him." Herr shrugged. "Yesterday, I saw him at the market where the others were selling fruits and vegetables to earn money, but he was nowhere to be seen." "Well I think he went somewhere," Papa Smurf stammered picking up the pieces of paper being scattered on the floor, throwing it in the garbage can. "In return, Donovan should be arriving soon, before we get to do some other stuff." "Like what stuff Papa Smurf?" Decker wondered. "What activities are we doing?" "Decker," he took a deep breath letting out the tension. "Alvin is still waiting for us so we are going to the town square." Giordano stopped for a moment by the time he was talking about the places he'd been as a young smurf. "As I can tell you Donovan, you can tell that Dano (Daniel Beechworth Parker Hiddleston) had been meeting with me since we were kids in Italy." "What place were you talking about?" Donovan wondered. "The place around in Rome, called the coliseum, Italy has been full of tourists, visitors and immigrations, when I was a young smurf I was 14 years old, my father used to take me to the place where they make a pizza, and also the paintings that was from Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo." Giordano explained. "It was so beautiful in Italy where you can go anywhere, it rains it shines and it always beautiful weather, by the time we started running around the town, we were like kids, As the moments pass by, my mother died of illness, it was a fever. My father had been Grief stricken, after my mother passed away it was my father dying. Everyone in Italy were feeling devastated, and I ask myself why, since I graduated from college I met a Smurf, his name is Decker Lucius which his last name was Hiddleston, he has an older brother named Herr Matthew Lucius Hiddleston, his height is 6'9" tall, Decker's height is 6'5" tall, my hut used to be 5'11" tall, but now I am 6'1" tall, we raised ourselves as brother as Decker is now an adoptive brother even his older brother too!" It was when it happened in different times because Giordano knew anything about the places in Italy. He was in tears thinking about the past since his parents passed away. "I just noticed it has been in several days now, we couldn't stop thinking about it." His voice had been broken down like sadness. "It was the best thing that ever happened," "Well Then Giordano, you thought back of that one," "You think so?" He replied wiping the tears by his sleeves. "Never forget that, I already had generated the timeline when Monsignor kept it as a keeper of this memory, when his lifeless body had turned to dust, I was on his grave shedding tears on a dry ground.

"Dano?" Giordano looks surprised. "Giordano, what a surprise! I didn't expect to see you there, any Italian thoughts?" Daniel loves to hear him. "Si, yes Dano," he nods slowly. But he wouldn't know the whole thing. He was too devastated. "It's fine you can save that for later,"