He cheats on you

You opened the door to your apartment that you share with your boyfriend, Brooklyn. You had had a rough day and wanted some sympathy.

'Brook are you in?' You walked through the apartment towards your bedroom when you heard grunts and moans.

No, you thought Not again. You slowly opened the bedroom door and your suspicions were confirmed.

Brooklyn was lying naked in bed with a blonde. You dropped your keys in shock, and Brooklyn shot his head around to see you. His eyes widened and he leapt out of bed grabbing his boxers in the process.

'Y/N, it's not what you think I swear!' He came running towards you.

'Not what I think? Oh cut the crap Brooklyn! Why, why again? I trusted you! And you... you!' You said pointing a shaking finger at him while tears were streaming down your face, 'You grabbed that trust, ripped it up and left it on the gutter! I love you Brooklyn! I thought you loved me! But stupid me, o trusted you! B-but I can't anymore!'

'No Y/N no! Don't say it!' Brooklyn started shaking his head and you could see the tears in his eyes.

'No Brooklyn stop. I'm leaving. I can't deal with the stress or the constant fear you'll find someone better than me. I'm only 19! I shouldn't have to worry it's making me ill!' You shoved your way past Brooklyn and glared at the girl lying naked in your bed.

You only had to point to the door and she grabbed a trench coat and left. You grabbed a suitcase and grabbed your essentials and walked towards the door. Brooklyn grabbed your hand and you turned around to look at him.

If you want to say something, say it now. Please, anything to prevent me from leaving.

He had tears streaming down his face, this was the most broken you'd ever seen him. But you couldn't give in, not again. You yanked your hand out of his violently and didn't bother saying anything as you left and slammed the door behind you.

You ran to your car in the pouring rain and quickly stuffed your suitcase in your boot and got in the front of your car. That as when you completely broke.

You sat sobbing in your car. You never thought it would lead to this. You sat in your car for a good half hour before trying to get a grip. You took three deep breaths and then reversed out of the parking lot.

You needed to get out of this place, fast. You couldn't believe him. He said he loved you. It's your fault. You shouldn't have trusted him.

All your fault.